sepultura

enemy within

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2002
mass
Visit site
hey im new to this board, but anyway sepultura has to be one of my favorite bands. beneath the remains i think is a classic album. but the cd i wanted to review was arise. i love this album i can never stop listening to it i listen to it every morning before school for like the past 4 years. songs like dead embryonic cells, and desperate cry have to be some of the greatest songs i heard. i think the whole cd is good i never heard a band song from them until roots came out.i never liked roots. but overall i think arise is one of the best albums made in my opinion.

I like Sepultura a lot, and Beneath the Remains and Arise are both great albums.

But my favorite is Chaos AD. If you have a chance of listening to it, there are awesome songs (Refuse/Resist, Territory, Amen, Nomad and others).

Nation is also a good album, the new singer seems to be much better now than when Sepultura recorded the album before Nation.

I saw them live three times, and their gigs are always great.

yeah i have all of their cds chaos is neat i still think arise is the best, and what i have beeen hearing the new sepultura album with derrick is suppose to be wicked awesome not the cover cd the other one, thats what i heard cant believe till i hear it.