Serenity Painted Death

Hey, it's pretty good, but you might wanna work on the guitar tone a bit.

man, I wasn't feeling this that much in the beginning but as soon as you started playing the solo, I loved it. the guitar sound does need work, it sounds like you just plugged directly by some stomp box distortion, but the solos and rhythms during the solos were awesome, and the harmony part added, good playing, just work on the tone alittle and if drums were added it might sound a little better like the last guy said

Nice stuff man, I really got something from that. The tone doesn't bother me too greatly because I'm used to that kinda buzz from my 10 watter :)... it actually sounded kinda good to me, I think if you had the right means of recording and a better amp your tone would be awesome.

Anyway, great playin, thanks for that.

good job but i must say you got too much reverb and the distortion sounss way to artificial, i think people think if they want a good distortion they get the distortion pedal with the longest name, if you must use pedals for your distortion i say keep it simple, get like a boss overdrive or super overdrive (zakk wylde uses em live), or the jsut plain boss distortion, cheaper and it sounds way more like the crunch is commin from your amp
cheers! :devil: :Shedevil:

Metal Zone have this weird sort of 'video game' tone... I don't mind it but at the same time it also pisses me off... I know though that Opeth got some really great tone out of one live back in '96 on stage.. but then again they were using some pretty sweet EMG laden Jacksons.