serios advices needed

aug you have stupid opinions. It will be as rewarding as cutting off one of your bollocks. Ignore people who only or mostly only listen to variations of death metal.

my serious advice is to delete all your symphonic, folk, power, gothic, and doom..

and stick to classic, heavy, death, black, thrash metal and their subgenres.

narrow down your collection, then explore a selection of MANLY genres.. it will be more rewarding imo.

aug you have stupid opinions. It will be as rewarding as cutting off one of your bollocks. Ignore people who only or mostly only listen to variations of death metal.

Hey now... I listen to atleast 90% death metal and I'd never say something that stupid. I love some symphonic metal... and doom... doom is a fantastic genre of metal. why the FUCK would you tell someone not to listen to one of the most crushingly heavy, emotional types of metal there is? I can even find power metal albums that I enjoy...

Dont lump us with aug. :mad:

my advice is awesome, but it's up to the OP.. id just rather not spawn a "jack-of-all-trades" and/or "lite metal" listener.

Krow is probably right about doom though the grim atmosphere isnt my thing.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, As I Lay Dying still needs to GTFO...as for deleting every band in a select genre I wouldn't necessarily agree.. even though I can be moderately to severely prejudiced at times

I gave you some recs didn't I?

lol

You did.

my serious advice is to delete all your symphonic, folk, power, gothic, and doom..

and stick to classic, heavy, death, black, thrash metal and their subgenres.

narrow down your collection, then explore a selection of MANLY genres.. it will be more rewarding imo.

I'm really like to listening Folk and Power, i have some doom and gothic bands but i rarely listening them. I'm just start to collecting Thrash and Heavy. I don't like to listen Black Metal especially. But that's a STUPID thing, listening only 2 - 3 genres, or ilsulting people who listens more genres.

:worship:

Hey now... I listen to atleast 90% death metal and I'd never say something that stupid. I love some symphonic metal... and doom... doom is a fantastic genre of metal. why the FUCK would you tell someone not to listen to one of the most crushingly heavy, emotional types of metal there is? I can even find power metal albums that I enjoy...

Dont lump us with aug. :mad:

:headbang:

I suppose he meant "appreciate" not "listen"

?

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, As I Lay Dying still needs to GTFO...as for deleting every band in a select genre I wouldn't necessarily agree.. even though I can be moderately to severely prejudiced at times

Learn something about my taste:

http://www.lastfm.com.tr/user/SyNdRoMe23

I just wanted some advice to listen, i don't wanted your comments about my taste

still thanks to advisors, that bands enough for me now.