Seriously

Jayde

Risparmiarme
Nov 19, 2001
Oklahoma
Will someone please tell me what is said underneath the second time it goes "And you are just like them all......." in The Funeral Portrait for the love of god? PLEASE??????????????

It's just a couple of things under the whole little thing.

"And you are just like them all
Stained by the names of fathers
I'm greeting my downward fall
Leaving the throes to others"

I'm gonna jump off a bridge if someone doesn't tell me!

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

there is no sense in making two threads of this shit. they didnt reply the first time, it means THEY DONT KNOW.

Why do you hate me? What the fuck did I ever do to you? Jesus, I made another thread because some people said they knew but they weren't gonna tell me. So excuse the fuck out of me for taking up your precious time. You shouldn't have opened the thread if you think it's pointless?

relax jayde, your taking things to seriously :lol:
is it your time of the month or something? im just saying maybe you should cut down on the threads. ITS JUST A THOUGHT DONT BITCH AT ME. but it seems you have ALOT of threads recently. you can post if you want i dont care but im just sayin. do you have a disease where you just NEED to post stuff. there have been a few people who have suffered from the same disease around here.

in all fairness, people did say they knew and didn't say. i was actually hoping that someone would answer that question cuz i'd like to know myself!! but seeing as how your all wankers...

seriously ,what started off as a harmless simpsons reference turned into full blown dementia. oyo has gotto be tripping on something.

Originally posted by Morningrise
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wow, why this obnoxiousness?