Set times?

set times will be posted soon.....IE and TMT will be doing at
least 90.

bob...your level of cockitude never ceases to amaze me...nice work
and just plan on arriving after 10pm!:heh:

I grow weary of the cockitude.

@Bob: You don't like this, you don't like that. You think this, that and the other is over-rated. Blah, blah, blah... Keep it up and you'll be whining again this year about how few will socialize with you at shows, like you guys did last year. :p

I grow weary of the cockitude.

@Bob: You don't like this, you don't like that. You think this, that and the other is over-rated. Blah, blah, blah... Keep it up and you'll be whining again this year about how few will socialize with you at shows, like you guys did last year. :p

It wasnt that people were not talking to us, it was people who dont have social skills and were up front saving thier spot. Everyone knows where I stand on this years fest. Wont go into that. It wont effect who talks to me on that day. Everyone I talk to pretty much agree's with me, they are just silent about it. I had many of great meetings with board members at other shows.

All I know is that it is going to be an exhausting weekend. Pagan Fest on thur, Iced Earth on Friday and Testament on sat. By sunday I wont be able to talk.

Won't go into that? :lol:

A little story for ya...

I've learned that my every thought, word, and deed eventually manifests into some form or another. I guess the manifested form depends on the intent behind the thought, word or deed. ;)

I've read that everyone has this ability and that these manifestations will eventually be weighed in..., et cetera, et cetera. (Use your imagination...) :p

I've recently concluded that it would be a good idea to quit being a dick or an asshole, or whatever. Yep, Frank told us we (ladies) can be assholes too. :lol:

Bottom line: WE ALL NEED TO QUIT BEING DICKS AND ASSHOLES! :hotjump:

Be kind - rewind, 'n stuff :D

Won't go into that? :lol:

A little story for ya...

I've learned that my every thought, word, and deed eventually manifests into some form or another. I guess the manifested form depends on the intent behind the thought, word or deed. ;)

I've read that everyone has this ability and that these manifestations will eventually be weighed in..., et cetera, et cetera. (Use your imagination...) :p

I've recently concluded that it would be a good idea to quit being a dick or an asshole, or whatever. Yep, Frank told us we (ladies) can be assholes too. :lol:

Bottom line: WE ALL NEED TO QUIT BEING DICKS AND ASSHOLES! :hotjump:

Be kind - rewind, 'n stuff :D

I am far from being a dick and an asshole, just a guy who speaks his mind and doesnt follow the pack to fit in.

I am far from being a dick and an asshole, just a guy who speaks his mind and doesnt follow the pack to fit in.

You dont follow the pack because you are an asshole, lol. Seriously though your remarks are very sarcastic and can be interpreted as asshole-isms. I know I am sarcastic as fuck and get shit from the "pack" that I work with all the time, but I just tell 'em to lick my balls.

You dont follow the pack because you are an asshole, lol. Seriously though your remarks are very sarcastic and can be interpreted as asshole-isms. I know I am sarcastic as fuck and get shit from the "pack" that I work with all the time, but I just tell 'em to lick my balls.

No, I just dont follow the pack of people who will say they like a band that they really actually dont, just so they can be online freinds with someone or not be the odd man out. People always say that I am not open minded to new bands but I get into and buy a CD by anew band each week almost.
It is just funny to see what people say in a public forum and then hear the truth in person or through email.

No, I just dont follow the pack of people who will say they like a band that they really actually dont, just so they can be online freinds with someone or not be the odd man out. People always say that I am not open minded to new bands but I get into and buy a CD by anew band each week almost.
It is just funny to see what people say in a public forum and then hear the truth in person or through email.

Dude I totally love Elvenking