Set times

This was what was sent to me by their publicist when I shot them:
DOORS: 7:00PM
Death Angel: 7:50 - 8:20PM
Testament: 8:40 - 9:45PM
ANTHRAX: 10:15 - 11:25PM

Thanks guys, any more feedback would be great.. They play more than 1hr 10 minutes.

Saw them in Sayreville, NJ at Starland. Death Angel went on around 7:40 and played until 8:20. They were really good but disappointed they only did one song from their "classic" era.

Testament went on around 8:40 and did an hour. Their set was well played but I'm getting tired of hearing practically the same set list from them. Envy Life was a nice addition but I wish they'd do some stuff from Low and Demonic and maybe drop Electric Crown for a different song off of Ritual. Last time they played Starland they did "Let Go Of My World" and it was fuckin' great. "Three Days of Darkness" is always a highlight and tonight was no different.

Anthrax got on around 10 and played until 11:30. To say they were excited to play the gig is an understatement. They absolutely killed it. They got the ENTIRE club moving around during "Caught In A Mosh" and said over and over how much this show meant to them because it was their "hometown" gig, since Old Bridge is one town over. They played half of I'm The Man, part of Chaos A.D. and were just on fire the entire night. I managed to get a guitar pick and i was nowhere near the stage. I was back by the soundboard and Scott absolutely flung picks all over the place. I didn't even see it coming at me, I felt it bounce off my knee and picked it up off the floor. Yay for me!

Saw them in Sayreville, NJ at Starland. Death Angel went on around 7:40 and played until 8:20. They were really good but disappointed they only did one song from their "classic" era.

Testament went on around 8:40 and did an hour. Their set was well played but I'm getting tired of hearing practically the same set list from them. Envy Life was a nice addition but I wish they'd do some stuff from Low and Demonic and maybe drop Electric Crown for a different song off of Ritual. Last time they played Starland they did "Let Go Of My World" and it was fuckin' great. "Three Days of Darkness" is always a highlight and tonight was no different.

Anthrax got on around 10 and played until 11:30. To say they were excited to play the gig is an understatement. They absolutely killed it. They got the ENTIRE club moving around during "Caught In A Mosh" and said over and over how much this show meant to them because it was their "hometown" gig, since Old Bridge is one town over. They played half of I'm The Man, part of Chaos A.D. and were just on fire the entire night. I managed to get a guitar pick and i was nowhere near the stage. I was back by the soundboard and Scott absolutely flung picks all over the place. I didn't even see it coming at me, I felt it bounce off my knee and picked it up off the floor. Yay for me!

Alright, now I'm pissed at myself for not going to this show.

Don't forget they added Medusa because Joey wanted to!:headbang:

They played a part of Chaos AD?

What is that, some new song, since there's no Sepultura song by that name

I managed to get a guitar pick and i was nowhere near the stage. I was back by the soundboard and Scott absolutely flung picks all over the place. I didn't even see it coming at me, I felt it bounce off my knee and picked it up off the floor. Yay for me!

Congrats dude!

At the northern lights show I was in the 4th row of people back, just for anthrax's set. I managed to swipe a pick off the floor too. poor guy infront of me didnt even seem to see it, or maybe he was to scared to get his hands stepped on. I got one of Rob's picks. I still need to get one from Scott.