Seth Putnam update!

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Seth posted this on his website today:

for anyone who hasn’t heard, i had a seizure, which caused me to go into a coma for like two months. i am currently at a rehabilitation hospital trying to get better. i guess my coma was really bad – i almost died, and when i survived the doctors wanted to pull the plug on me because they thought i was going to be a vegetable for the rest of my life. i also had really bad pneumonia and i had to be put on dialysis for kidney failure. i overcame all that shit, though, and i am totally fine again mentally. the only problem is i can’t walk or use my hands properly, but i am working on all that and coming along well. so, i am here at the hospital watching gay t.v. shows all day, eating horrible hospital food, trying to scratch myself in places I can’t reach, and taking as many pain killers as possible. hopefully i will be out of here in a couple of months.

the anal cunt / damien storm shows didn’t happen because i was comatose. hopefully, we will make them up at a future date. full blown aids didn’t record either. we’ll get around to it eventually. a.c. and you’re fired will both be working on new albums soon.
AC will be working on new material!

I wish him the best. Coming out of a coma is rough. You pretty much have to learn all your basic shit (walking, reading, learning, etc) all over again. Its gonna be a rough couple of months for him. Good Luck Seth, you are gonna need it.