Madhouse
Refuse to Be Denied
Nobody Knows Anything
NFL
Only
-----
Be All, End All
Metal Thrashing Mad
Bring the Noise/Whiplash (up to the first chorus)

Yes yes, you read it right, they closed the show with a little Whiplash, which was incredible.

They dropped "Fueled" in favor of "Nobody Knows Anything." While I miss having Stomp represented, I think it was probably a good move to add such a solid new song to impress more people to buy the album.

I am not going to say much else right now because I am tired and in a bad mood. Why? It was not exactly because of the long drive home. That wouldn't have been too bad. But on the way home I hit a f'ing deer. It caused major damage to the hood of my car and pissed me off. I am doing ok. My neck does hurt though, and I don't think that is concert related. I think I am going to take up deer hunting now. :devil:

Fuck, sorry about the deer incident!! The show was fucking great though. Refuse to be Denied was my highlight of the night, great fucking song!!

Oh, did you happen to see the kid, 4 or 5 yrs old, at the show on his Dads shoulders? They were right beside of me for most of the show, it was really great to watch!!

You didn't mention that Charlie did a drum solo!
Man,that was killer. Just when I thought I'd witnessed the best Anthrax show ever (Columbus 08/15) they go out and top it. The crowd was sooooooo much cooler at Bogarts this year when compared to the last time they played Bogarts (which was August of '98). I can't wait for them to go out with NFP.

Sorry to hear about your shitty luck jdelpi. I've hit my share of deer and it's never fun. Just consider yourself lucky your OK, a guy I knew was killed from hitting a deer last week. Anyway, the show fucking owned though. There was a good turnout too and I think the Thrax were quite suprised about how cool the crowd was. I missed "Among the Living" but "Nobody Knows Anything" and that drum solo more then made up for it.
And Slappy, I was really shocked to find out you're from my neck of the woods and that you're married to a chick I went to school with, I never would have imagined there was another Pentonian on the boards, lol.

TD said:
You didn't mention that Charlie did a drum solo!
Man,that was killer. Just when I thought I'd witnessed the best Anthrax show ever (Columbus 08/15) they go out and top it. The crowd was sooooooo much cooler at Bogarts this year when compared to the last time they played Bogarts (which was August of '98). I can't wait for them to go out with NFP.

Oh yes!
The drum solo ruled. Charlie played like a machine gun after "Nobody Knows Anything" and it didn't look like it stressed him at all.

The crowd was awesome. Scott said it went way beyond his expectations, especially for a Monday night.

HELL yeah!! what a kick ass night! Definalty a MUCH better show than friday night...I think this HAD to be the BEST thrax show i've seen in ALL the years of seeing them....the energy was AWESOME...the crowd VERY lively...and the band played superb!! I'm still pumped up!! READY for another...hope we dont have to wait too long!!
Sorry as hell to hear you hit a deer Justin....but like KY said, at least YOU are OK!

See ya around!

Great Set List, Sorry to hear that you hit a deer. I heard cars get really screwed up when that happens. So are you going to venicin in the freezer for awhile.

SlappyWhitey said:
Yeah KY Fried, when I read your post, I thought that had to be Chris you were talking about. Ive seen him at a shitload of shows over the years.

Yep, it was me! I figured I'd register and post on this mofo. Plus I also wanted to add my $0.02. I agree w/you all, that concert rocked! :headbang: My ears are still ringing a little and my voice still isn't 100%. That had to be one of the best shows ever. I'm sure I will get a few flames for this but the only concert I thought was better was the Slayer concert at Bogart's a few years ago where again I saw slappy and his wife, hehe. That's all for now but you haven't seen the last of me! :Smokedev:

Yes folks that show was one for the books. I know you wont believe it but I got Nobody Knows it the set list. Charlie hooked me up with passes for the columbus and cincinnati show. Why? you ask. I hooked him up with the Buffy toys he was looking for. It was cook before show my friend and I went to the bus area to meet up with Charlie and so I could give him his stuff. He introduced us to his very beautiful and very nice wife. We went to their dressing area and had a few beers he autographed and gave me a drum head and stick. He also gave me a shirt. We talked about movies and toys and comics. I asked why Nobody knows wasn't in the set and he said it was in the set for a long time but they dropped it to make room for other songs. He said he would talk to the guys about it. When they tore in to it I about creamed my shorts. I also asked about the shows with the Number of the Beast and Whole lotta rosie, he said that they do that sort of thing if the guys are really feeling it and all cylinders are firing. I guess they were feeling it last night since they played Whiplash. After the show my friend and I wend backstage and I got my picture taken with John and Rob they were great. Very cool people. I also met someone else from this board but I cant remember who the heck it was. Charlie is also going to mail me an SOD and Not Man figure. He said the Not Man figure comes in an ADIDAS Shoe Box. Thats gotta be cool.
A great show. The drum solo owned. I also think they were surprised by the crowd and the energy it had.

Welcome to the board Chris!! Dick on wheels, what a great name!!! Shit, you know ill see you again as soon as the next metal act comes to Bogarts!!

Oh, and I want to vent on WEBN, the local radio station, for setting up a booth to sell their shirts at the show last night. I listen to the one big hour of metal that they play once a week and they kind of ripped on Anthrax the last time I listened to it. I recall the DJ saying that he didnt see what the hype was all about but that doesnt keep them from coming there to whore themselves out and sell some shirts, now does it? Damn, im always finding some negative shit........but if they supported the band with some airplay, I wouldnt say a fucking thing.

Well, it took an act of Congress for them to play Metallica back in the days of "Justice for All" now they play it like its going out of style. Fuck the radio anyway...........

Sorry about your car, Justin, that fucking sucks! Hope your neck's alright.

I'm so fuckin jealous that I didn't get to hear "Nobody Knows Anything"!!!
:cry:

ThraxDude said:
Sorry about your car, Justin, that fucking sucks! Hope your neck's alright.

I'm so fuckin jealous that I didn't get to hear "Nobody Knows Anything"!!!
:cry:

HAHA!

It was kick ass. i'm only 14 and I'm a new school Anthrax fan but I love a lot of the old stuff. Amazing show last night. I think it really kicked some major ass. I have a signed drumhead from Charlie that says Refuse To Be Denied, hence my username! I can't believe how fast Charlie is, even live. I saw Johnny B. down by the backstage area near the fucking crapper. He was peeking through the door! I can't believe how great that show was. The chick from Lacuna Coil was looking pretty hot. All around, that show kicked major ass! :OMG:

BTW, they had an encore, I WANTED THEM TO DO FUCKING INDIAnS THOUGH! Anyway, they didn't do I'm The Man either. They closed with Uncle Fucker! That was funny. Didn't you love the pre-show with all of us, well most, singing "Walk" and some other PAntera songs! :yell: