setlist for Cincinnati 8/18/2003

That show had to be one of the best shows I have ever seen at Bogarts. I wish they would have played I Am The Law, Indians, Fueled, and Room For One More. I was very happy with the show. It was very fun. I met most of the band around the the bus after the show. Did anybody else that was by the buses see the old drunk bum that had John Bush sign his arm and John put HELP ME!!! on his arm. That was great.

This show was awesome. I think I liked the Volume 8 show better from 1998, as it seemed they played more new material (I like Bush-era 'thrax better than old school). I was right up there, probably second "row" most of the evening. The crowd was intense and seemed larger than last time.

It was cool to meet John & Rob after the show. Some old drunk dude kept talking to John and asking people for alcohol. LOL. I was doing my Paul Stanley imitation going "WHOAH YEAH PEOPLE! It's Ace Frehley's father! WHOAH YEAH!" and it cracked John up. He was cool and I got a picture with him.

Can't wait to see them again.

If they played 604, I don't remember it. I'm pretty sure they didn't play it.

Vic Rattlehead said:
Did they also play 604? Just asking because that looks almost exactly like the Chicago show, so maybe you might have forgotten to list it or something.

Damn Justin, that sucks about your car. I hope your neck is feeling better. Sounds like it was a killer show. I can't wait to see them in Pittsburgh. Nobody Knows Anything kicks ass live, the drums are fuckin amazing on that track!

SlappyWhitey said:
Oh, did you happen to see the kid, 4 or 5 yrs old, at the show on his Dads shoulders? They were right beside of me for most of the show, it was really great to watch!!

I thought that was kool for his dad to bring the tyke to come see a legendary metal band. The kid was getting into it! :hotjump: