Born
My Acid Words
Bittersweet Feast
River Dragon
Never Purify
This Godless Endevour
Final Product
Enemies of Reality

It was great (Opeth too)! but Warrel said his voice felt like a hamburger (?) which I believe is a weird way of saying he has a sore throat. Anyway I sang along really fucking loud to help him out. :Spin: Also, I almost met Steve and Jeff afterwards but I freaked out and couldn't think of anything to say to them. :yell: but I did meet Jon Donais from Shadows Fall who was there hanging out with the Band.

The sound for both Opeth and Nevermore got better as they played, like it took a few songs to reach an acceptable level. Not that the Palladium really ever sounds good, but usually it's a lot louder overall

Hey Max Lewis- I saw you a couple of times but I didn't get the chance to say hey. I don't know if you saw me waiting in line or something, but I was the tall festive kid with the Woods of Ypres shirt and the long brown hair.

Yeah, it was a great show...except for the fact that everyone in the front kept getting crushed. Sometimes my diaphragm was so squeezed in that I had trouble singing along. Anyway, I hope they play Seven Tongues of God in Latham on Wednesday.

MFJ said:
Hey Max Lewis- I saw you a couple of times but I didn't get the chance to say hey. I don't know if you saw me waiting in line or something, but I was the tall festive kid with the Woods of Ypres shirt and the long brown hair.
nah man sorry i didnt see you.

The show was awesome, and even though warrel had a sore throat my friends and i thought he sounded great. Opeth were good to, though i didnt really get into them like i usually do till a couple songs in. Baying of the Hounds isnt a very good song. I got a zipper hoodie that was WAY to expensive ($55) but i need a hoodie anyway

i'll be at the latham show. i hope wd's throat is better god dammit

Wolftribe said:
nah man sorry i didnt see you.

The show was awesome, and even though warrel had a sore throat my friends and i thought he sounded great. Opeth were good to, though i didnt really get into them like i usually do till a couple songs in. Baying of the Hounds isnt a very good song. I got a zipper hoodie that was WAY to expensive ($55) but i need a hoodie anyway

The thing that really annoyed me about Baying Of The Hounds is you could NOT hear Per's keys, which totally make that song for me. :(

Sinister Mephisto said:
Yeah what was with that? He was headbanging like crazy back there and I couldn't hear anything!

Yeah! My friends and I were talking about this the entire time!

A Trace Of Blood said:
I'm meeting like 4 people there from MetalTabs.com...it will be interesting.

sweet ill be goin with my girlfriend and some buddies, first nevermore concert for all of us, first concert ever for my lady. should be an interesting night

how packed does that place get? it looks like a fuckin dump, im always out in that area for work and the site of that balcony makes me cringe in horror