Setlist / New Merch?

Does anyone know the StS setlist? And also, anyone who's been to the Whisky, how many if any local opening bands should I expect? I don't think I'll make it up there until like 7:30-8pm at the earliest, but I *really* want to see StS... I guess I'm probably screwed, oh well :/

Reaaaally... excellent! I mean, it sucks for people who actually can get there on time, but I can't leave from Orange County until 6:30, glad I (possibly) won't be missing StS. This is going to be awesome :D

Does anyone know the StS setlist? And also, anyone who's been to the Whisky, how many if any local opening bands should I expect? I don't think I'll make it up there until like 7:30-8pm at the earliest, but I *really* want to see StS... I guess I'm probably screwed, oh well :/

Descending Winters
Out Of This Gloomy Light
Don't Fall Asleep
Hope
These Hours Of Despair
Swallow

Mokena show was a blast last night. I got to meet Joe from Novembers Doom. Swallow the Sun played a great set even though I was hoping for "The Giant" but Scar Symmetry I could have done without. Katatonia was great as usual...I'd post a setlist but was WAYY to drunk to remember the order and shit Lol

The show was fun, didn't get to talk to the Katatonia guys this time unfortunately! Though, I got Jonas to say "Bloodbath" on stage ;)

Hahah, I talked with Joe for a little while too :p and yeah Katatonia was amazing, I also enjoyed Swallow The Sun quite a bit.
All the Novembers Doom guys are cool as shit and very down to earth. Ive seen them at many local shows. I asked Joe how the tour overseas w/ Agalloch went and he said It was the best time of his life and didn't want to come back to Chicago.
I should have asked him which country had the hottest chicks:kickass:

It was a great setlist last night, I was very pleased with the songs they chose to do. I wanted to stick around with Paul and talk to the StS and Kata guys but I was sooooo fucking tired. Both bands were brilliant and cool as always.

Glad that Joe (ND) finally got recognized for once! haha As for the hottest chicks in Europe....well I wasn't really hunting for girls while there but I can say there were some amazing women at the Prague show!

I really want Swallow the Sun to come back and do another tour with a longer set !

In Mokena, we got Sweet Nurse. :)

Had a great time, and got to spend some time with the guys backstage for awhile tonight. It's always a pleasure to talk with the guys. I'd post a full set list, but I'm horrible with titles.

Sweet Nurse and Deliberation.

Dam you guys are lucky to get Sweet Nurse.

Any news on if they played Rainroom? I would die to see that live

I was going to ask for an Australian tour but I'll be in England for all of 2008 so if I don't see them there I'll hopefully track them down at a European festival.

If Katatonia won't come to you, you go to Katatonia!! ;)