Seventh Wonder-AMAZING BAND!

when the song started i thought this would turn out pretty lame, but after the very long intro i really digged the vocals. usually not a fan
of this style of singing, but this guy has some serious skills. its not as theatrical as dream theater, i like that, more poppy.
though i really dont like the mix... its all pretty conservative, dont like the guitars lead sound... also dont like most of the standard neoclassical stuff
thats going on, a little too predictable...

but overall, thanks for posting, do they have some stuff thats more poppy that you could recommend?

yeah they are indeed, the singer is really really good, although I have a hard time understanding what he says on this song ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these guys. Mercy Falls was in my car CD player for months.

I like this type of metal, "more prog oriented with catchy melodies" a lot more than a lot of the more death oriented material that many enjoy on this site.

EDIT: These are some of the best vocals I've ever heard in this song... I love it... So much emotion and control.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these guys. Mercy Falls was in my car CD player for months.

I like this type of metal, "more prog oriented with catchy melodies" a lot more than a lot of the more death oriented material that many enjoy on this site.

EDIT: These are some of the best vocals I've ever heard in this song... I love it... So much emotion and control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pGbRH_1ykU

remind me of my father.... :cry:

remind me of my father.... :cry:

I'm not sure if you know the story of Mercy Falls. The "father" is in a coma from a car accident where the mother told him that he really wasn't the father of the son that he thought was his. So he really wasn't the father to the child in that song. You need to look at Mercy Falls as a concept album with a continuing story through the entire album.

I'm not sure if you know the story of Mercy Falls. The "father" is in a coma from a car accident where the mother told him that he really wasn't the father of the son that he thought was his. So he really wasn't the father to the child in that song. You need to look at Mercy Falls as a concept album with a continuing story through the entire album.

i've already know that.. same but different accident :cry: