Sex is morally wrong?

Silent Song said:
1. i disagree. immoral would be more appropriate.

2. i have justified it over several pages, and have already addressed everything you have had to say up to this point.

3. if you feel they haven't been addressed, see previous pages.

Again, where is the justification? You have not justified anything. It's the same argument going in a circle.

feel free to deny, but i have (as i have said several times) already presented my case, my reasoning, and refuted what you have said. if you wish to continue debating this topic i suggest bringing something new to the table.

Silent Song said:
feel free to deny, but i have (as i have said several times) already presented my case, my reasoning, and refuted what you have said.

:rolleyes: Yeah...

BrickWall.jpg

Silent Song said:
feel free to deny, but i have (as i have said several times) already presented my case, my reasoning, and refuted what you have said. if you wish to continue debating this topic i suggest bringing something new to the table.

Y'know, FuriousB is completely right on this one; you're not presenting any justification whatsoever, besides your subjective biases. Here, it goes like this ----> premises, evidence & logical argumentation supporting premises, conclusion. You're missing the "evidence & logical argumentation part.

Silent Song, we respect each other right? Anyway I actually took the time to read all of your posts, and man, I dont think you realy proved anything but your absolute view you take towards your own personal interpretations and beliefs. You really never addressed any of the flaws in your beliefs Furious B was commenting on. If your fine with all of the inconsistancies of your beliefs, and dont feel like changing or thinking about them, fine, just let the matter go.

NeverIsForever said:
do people not love those that have died? and who knows what (if anything) those who have died can feel in return... if you believe in existence beyond death.

speed: i find no "inconsistancies" in my view of this topic, so yes, i am perfectly content with my perspective.

There is valuative eternity, and then physical eternity... never the twain shall meet.

I second the "Poonlapse for Mod" vote... at MealManiacs forum.

well what if one person loves and the other doesn't? So one pleases the other, both are satisfied after climax, but on one did it for love the other did it for pleasure. Is it still immoral?

i think this is actually more immoral than two people mutually agreeing to have sex without love

if 2 people agree to loveless sex that's fine

if 2 people are having sex because they are each in love with the other then that's fine too

but if one person's in love and the other person just wants sex, then that's clearly obviously wrong

if it was always morally wrong then we are extinct.

sex is only morally wrong when it is without consent or without love.

I'd like to take your point, because I don't agree when you say that sex is wrong if it's without love. Why should it be with love?Sex can be respectful and enjoyable without love, because love is a thing, and sex is another different thing, and they can be together, or they can be separated. If you are interested in only sex, and the other person/people are conscient and agree with this, what's the problem?
You ask some pages before what's the point of sex without love, and I answer you that sex without love is full of pleasure too. Orgasms can be reached with or without love, and human beings are designed to receive and to give pleasure. If sex were only for reproduction, or to show love, we would have orgasms only when we're trying to reproduce ourselves, or only when we're in love.

I think sex is wrong only if it's offensive or disrespectful with the other person, or if one of the people involved is not ready or mature enough to have sex. If these matters are ok, then sex should be completely acceptable and right.

Sex is an agreement and a natural way of enjoying, if the people involved agree, it's time for fun!

I'd like to take your point, because I don't agree when you say that sex is wrong if it's without love. Why should it be with love?Sex can be respectful and enjoyable without love, because love is a thing, and sex is another different thing, and they can be together, or they can be separated. If you are interested in only sex, and the other person/people are conscient and agree with this, what's the problem?
You ask some pages before what's the point of sex without love, and I answer you that sex without love is full of pleasure too. Orgasms can be reached with or without love, and human beings are designed to receive and to give pleasure. If sex were only for reproduction, or to show love, we would have orgasms only when we're trying to reproduce ourselves, or only when we're in love.

I think sex is wrong only if it's offensive or disrespectful with the other person, or if one of the people involved is not ready or mature enough to have sex. If these matters are ok, then sex should be completely acceptable and right.

Sex is an agreement and a natural way of enjoying, if the people involved agree, it's time for fun!

i totally agree with this

sex and love are two completely different things
sex without love can be done, and can be awesome
and i think everyone here has gone through the whole thing of
"being completely totally head-over-heels-in-love with someone that will never in a million years have sex with you"

I think it's considered taboo for teenagers because most of them still can't handle such a decision, and if they have sex at young age they will start showing off go to stuff like drugs and alcohol , also can change they way they look at the other sex and becomes more of an object to them unlike adults they simply fuck and end of story!!

if they have sex at young age they will start drugs and alcohol

Bullshit
Sex drive is the thing that keeps a species from going extinct

Drug/alcohol usage is escapism

There is no correlation, a person could be a completely sober nymphomaniac or a totally celibate person getting intoxicated every single day

Sexual education around the world is deteriorating.
The sexual education teacher would not be here without sex.(most probably.)

Morals are man made.