Sexual choices, or simply... dysfunction

Justin S. said:
It doesn't qualify as "philosophy" by itself, but Id sure like to discuss this mystical female "orgasm", as it is one of the core foundations of contemporary "feminism" (which betrays the original movement). If tied in with this aspect, then maybe it warrants a thread...

Would an orgasm thread (although tackled purely in in the best possible taste, and entirely educational be actually allowable on the forum though? As long as its not a sticky thread perhaps...
It shouldn't be any more objectionable that school sex education, if we are tactful.

What Tongue Ring said is right about women not reaching orgasm without added or other stimulation than a penis. It is regularly pointed out in women's magazines and any kind of website dealing with sex advice, that only a minority of women find such stimulation sufficient.
(Probably no one should bring any kind of discussion of personal preference into such a discussion as it would be inappropriate and insufficiently scientific.)

There are questions over how the female orgasm evolved - and whether it really has a purpose or not. It's obvious that the male orgasm has the purpose of propelling sperm. And that this has to be pleasurable otherwise there would be little reason to do it and the species would die out.

As Ive said before, any subject could be discussed as long as it is a vehicle for more essential thought- to take advantage of the Heideggerian terminology making its way on the board at the moment: If discussed ontically only, its inappropriate for this board, if treated ontologically, its a fantastic topic. The same would go for any subject one can think of.

What I had in mind was counter to the presupposing of female "orgasm", or rather, an exploration of what this ambiguous and politically charged concept is, and why it is so mystically explained in our age of scientific discovery.

Clearly, it is not the same psycho-physiological response that occurs in males (an empirically defined causal chain resulting in observed and uncontroversial ejaculation that has clear reproductive effect). Female "orgasm" includes such ambiguities as "blushing", "spasms/contractions", speculation about the clitoris, vagina, anus, and surrounding nerve tissue. An entire industry has been set up to market this idea, and even make claims to "female ejaculation" and the existence of hidden, culturally unspeakable, or undiscovered glands. This nonsense (go to a med center and watch them dissect cadavers if your sense and experience is not enough) is motivated by deep seated agendas that form the foundations of modern gender relations. This demands discussion.

It is clear that there is no equivalent female orgasm, unless we broaden its meaning to a whole host of psycho-physiological responses (this is what has been done). Certainly, I am not arguing that women cannot experience great pleasure and potentially undergo all sorts of physical changes- However, the issue is the cause of these responses, and why they differ so much from men.

To crudely summarize, the female "orgasm" is a primarily psychological response similar to trances and religious experiences. The human ability to induce strong physical responses that are not wholly conscious is nothing new- it fact it pertains to any ritual of "ecstasy". The broadening of orgasm to include induced mental states cheapens their claim, and only displays how females in fact do not orgasm as males do.

Why is this important?

I certainly cannot do it justice here (especially when I have to catch a train ;)), but sexual "equality" is the bedrock for contemporary gender relations, and is used to support everything from economic "equality" to promiscuity. Sex is one of the most fundamental states and activities we engage is, and it amazes me that this issue is not one for most people. I think this is primarily due to fear- If one questions the nice setup, it must mean that he/she is "dysfunctional", similar to any other widely held cultural norm. Im eager to hear what you all think of this, both as a psycho-physical event, and its implications for human society and gender roles/relationships.

speed said:
huh, so if I want to pick up chicks in England, I'll have far less competition in the South? How about the genetics down there? Nice comely blonde and red headed lasses are they? Better complexions?

I'm not sure that the women down south look better as such, but there is a higher IQ which is apparantly due to the brain drain from north to south. The people there are more materialistic and career minded. There is a class difference so the working class men are less gay seeming, as are the country folk, compared with those in the cities. It is well known that the upper classes have gay experiences in their bording schools. Hugh Grant is a good example (in my prejudiced mind?) of a supposedly heterosexual upper class southern Englishman, that you Americans may be familiar with. Yet what a feeble example of a man!

Justin S
To crudely summarize, the female "orgasm" is a primarily psychological response similar to trances and religious experiences.

That is a very uncommon view indeed. Are you basically saying that there is no such thing as the female orgasm? Certainly the experience is somewhat different to that of the male, but women and apparantly some female animals (rabbits and ferrets for eg) do have what science does acknowledge as being an orgasm.

Your position on this is reminiscent of Queen Victoria's contention that there could be no such thing as lesbianism.

It is considered that the clitoris approximates to the penis, and that the capability to orgasm, while it's purpose or lack of purpose is debateable, is just because of similarities of physiology between men and women. This is why clitoral stimulation is necessary for orgasm and also why, if it is removed as is the savage practice by some Africans, the woman cannot experience orgasm. That is the reason they remove it, because they think women should not enjoy sex.

It would be fascinating to hear what people think are "the implications are for human society and gender roles."

Norsemaiden said:
Would an orgasm thread (although tackled purely in in the best possible taste, and entirely educational be actually allowable on the forum though? an orgasm thread would prolly be at least a little easier to do on a totally different forumAs long as its not a sticky thread perhaps...that was funny as hell the way you phrased this
It shouldn't be any more objectionable that school sex education, if we are tactful. is being tactfull really nessassary, being tactless might be more educationalWhat Tongue Ring said is right about women not reaching orgasm without added or other stimulation than a penis. sadly this is the explination for why married women cheat on their husbands, the husband isn't making them orgasm, so they go get orgasms from someone else It is regularly pointed out in women's magazines and any kind of website dealing with sex advice, that only a minority of women find such stimulation sufficient. like i said, it's physically impossible for most females to orgasm while there is a penis inside thier vagina (Probably no one should bring any kind of discussion of personal preference into such a discussion as it would be inappropriate and insufficiently scientific.) there are 3 completely seperate types of female orgasm, and while i could be scientific about contrasting them, it would still prolly be innapropriate for here There are questions over how the female orgasm evolved - and whether it really has a purpose or not. some scientists once thought that female orgasm actually increased the chance of pregnancy but it was proven that sometimes the oppisite is true It's obvious that the male orgasm has the purpose of propelling sperm. And that this has to be pleasurable otherwise there would be little reason to do it and the species would die out.
fisrt of all it's been proven that a female orgasm makes a woman fall in love with the person that she's having sex with when the orgasm happens (female orgasms create "battered wife syndrome") totally seperate from that being proven, some scientists think that female orgasm makes the woman try to have a father figure for their child(ren) instead of having the desire to raise their child(ren) alone

Ptah Khnemu said:
I speak as a virgin
piece of advice
don't loose your virginity with another virgin
loosing your virginity is supposed to be an educational experience
when somebody looses their virginity it's best to have the other person sexually experienced enought to be a kind of teacher, instructing you on what to do, you're still in highschool so i would suggest fucking a teacher, female teacher's fuck the students more often than male teachers but the male teachers just get caught more often

If you really thougth about some of the things said in this thread recently, you would laugh your ass off at how some of it is so pretentious, and yet baseless in any real information.

It is very obvious Justin S, that women don't have orgasms like men. They are not men. They have DIFFERENT organs which respond appropriately to the stimulation.
As for the clit? Well in the animalistic style of sex ie doggy, the testicals of the male(if they are big enough that is), would be hitting or at least massaging the clit, adding to the sexual process.

The gspot certainly exists and as such, female ejaculation, ie squirting is possible and demonstratable. Becouse of the position of the g-spot, one would also think that the "doggy" style of intercourse would lead to the stimulation of this area. It is also considered that the g-spot exists as part of the birthing process as well, although I haven't seen to much about this.

Now for the role of the female orgasm, well from some documentries I have watched in the past, it was showing through a camera attached to the penis that during female orgasms in the vagina(however it is achieved) the top of the cervix would actually drop down like a suction device, sucking up semen into the uterus. Thus giving a reason for female orgasm, to give more possibility to fertalization.

Tongue_Ring said:
piece of advice
don't loose your virginity with another virgin
loosing your virginity is supposed to be an educational experience
when somebody looses their virginity it's best to have the other person sexually experienced enought to be a kind of teacher, instructing you on what to do, you're still in highschool so i would suggest fucking a teacher, female teacher's fuck the students more often than male teachers but the male teachers just get caught more often

That is called pedophilia and it is illegal

Not being a woman I'm unable to gauge the difference between the male and female orgasms. But i can tell you, women's orgasms last a hell of alot longer. A hell of alot longer. And they seem--based on my perception and observation obviously--more intense, as if their entire body is charged with sexual energy.

Alot of sex talk going on around here. We really need women to be posting on this one.

Silver Incubus said:
I don't know what the age of consent is in NY, but it is 16 here. It would certainly be unprofessional conduct though. I don't think anyone of that age should be in a hurry to lose their virginity. There is a lot of pressure to do so though. But yes - experience is valuable as one's partner would appreciate that you know a few things. It seems sensible to check your girl/boyfriend out by sleeping with them before deciding if you have found the love of your life. That way you know you have chosen someone really compatible. That is a make or break thing in a relationship. But one must always try to minimise risk of disease.

I had heard that idea about the orgasm sucking up sperm and that assisting with pregnancy. So that would be a good example of a purpose for it then.

Norsemaiden said:
I don't know what the age of consent is in NY, but it is 16 here. It would certainly be unprofessional conduct though. I don't think anyone of that age should be in a hurry to lose their virginity. There is a lot of pressure to do so though. But yes - experience is valuable as one's partner would appreciate that you know a few things. It seems sensible to check your girl/boyfriend out by sleeping with them before deciding if you have found the love of your life. That way you know you have chosen someone really compatible. That is a make or break thing in a relationship. But one must always try to minimise risk of disease.

I had heard that idea about the orgasm sucking up sperm and that assisting with pregnancy. So that would be a good example of a purpose for it then.

Well in Canada it is 14, but I do believe that it is under certian restrictions of age, something like 4 years difference. Until the age of 18 it is allowable for the teenagers to have sex without going to jail as long at it is within the allowed age, but it could be different elsewhere.

Silver Incubus said:
what the hell are you talking about, cro-magnon practiced this type of sex education back when neaderthal was still around, and i'm not advocating children being exposed to sex before they have sex drive, or huge age gaps, i'm just pointing out that a virgin loosing his virginity to another virgin is such a ludicrous concept that it didn't even exist until shortly before Moses

Justin S. said:
As Ive said before, any subject could be discussed as long as it is a vehicle for more essential thought- to take advantage of the Heideggerian terminology making its way on the board at the moment: If discussed ontically only, its inappropriate for this board, if treated ontologically, its a fantastic topic. The same would go for any subject one can think of. What I had in mind was counter to the presupposing of female "orgasm", or rather, an exploration of what this ambiguous and politically charged concept is, and why it is so mystically explained in our age of scientific discovery. Clearly, it is not the same psycho-physiological response that occurs in males (an empirically defined causal chain resulting in observed and uncontroversial ejaculation that has clear reproductive effect). Female "orgasm" includes such ambiguities as "blushing", "spasms/contractions", speculation about the clitoris, vagina, anus, and surrounding nerve tissue. An entire industry has been set up to market this idea, and even make claims to "female ejaculation" and the existence of hidden, culturally unspeakable, or undiscovered glands. This nonsense (go to a med center and watch them dissect cadavers if your sense and experience is not enough) is motivated by deep seated agendas that form the foundations of modern gender relations. This demands discussion. It is clear that there is no equivalent female orgasm, unless we broaden its meaning to a whole host of psycho-physiological responses (this is what has been done). Certainly, I am not arguing that women cannot experience great pleasure and potentially undergo all sorts of physical changes- However, the issue is the cause of these responses, and why they differ so much from men. To crudely summarize, the female "orgasm" is a primarily psychological response similar to trances and religious experiences. The human ability to induce strong physical responses that are not wholly conscious is nothing new- it fact it pertains to any ritual of "ecstasy". The broadening of orgasm to include induced mental states cheapens their claim, and only displays how females in fact do not orgasm as males do. Why is this important? I certainly cannot do it justice here (especially when I have to catch a train ;)), but sexual "equality" is the bedrock for contemporary gender relations, and is used to support everything from economic "equality" to promiscuity. Sex is one of the most fundamental states and activities we engage is, and it amazes me that this issue is not one for most people. I think this is primarily due to fear- If one questions the nice setup, it must mean that he/she is "dysfunctional", similar to any other widely held cultural norm. Im eager to hear what you all think of this, both as a psycho-physical event, and its implications for human society and gender roles/relationships.
i really just can't believe you're trying to say that female orgasms don't exist, i'm really laughing my ass off right now