sexy time ...

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
we need some dumbing down on the forum ... i got a major headache these past few days.

so ... first ... new BORAT song :kickass:
http://www.myspace.com/crazyborat

and:

14/05/05 Fans spot Borat filming in New York

As the Borat Movie continues to be filmed, he continues to be caught out by fans who recognise him.

To the right is a picture snapped by Borat fan Josh from New York. Josh speaks to www.giantmag.com -

"Last night I was on the subway when Borat got on with some crew members who quickly tried to get out of the way. He stood up against a pole, pulled out a Hustler* and started reading while the guy to my right videotaped through an opening in his jacket. No one else really noticed what was going on, but I did manage to take a photo with my phone".

A big thank you to Austin for emailing in with this story!

boratontube2.jpg

The picture to the left is from Charles at www.jadetree.com -

"A friend was just on her way to eat or something and
hopped on the subway in NYC and saw Borat. So she started freaking out and
waited like 3 stops before the producer of the show let her get a photo with
him. I'm so jealous that I wasn't there to meet Borat
".

Meanwhile, 20th Century Fox have bought the domain name www.boratmovie.com - it is likely that this will be the official site for the film.

Other reports include that Trey Parker from South Park fame is working alongside Sacha and Dan Mazer writing the script. IMDB.com is reporting that Daniel Castro will be alongside Borat playing Locust and that Jimmy Miller is producing the film.

It all sounds like sexy time is ahead for Borat fans!

116371808_m.jpg

hahahaha oh fuck me, that picture (sans Borta head) was on myspace for several weeks in some stupid ad and was the MOST ANNOYING THING EVAR.