Shadow.. Anyone else know this badass band?

Freddy Krueger

The Dream Child
Jun 24, 2002
Hell
Visit site
Anyone else ever heard of the band shadow? it's a bunch of kick ass japs doing melodic metal.. They're on Century Media and SHOULD NOT be missed.. Their lead singer is a five foot tall jap chick, but you'd never be able to tell by the awesome music! Check them out if you're into hardcore melodic shit.. You wont be dissapointed.

The album was ok, it just sounds like they are trying to be a Arch Enemy or In Flames clone. It's good but there are better Melodic/Death Metal bands out there.

Yea.. It's very hard to find any of their work online.. Or the CD for that matter, I'd figure it would have a bit more about it.. As they are on century media.. A new CD is supposedly due for a release later this year, and I hope it comes out.

Good luck finding ANY MP3's.. Or anything..

As I'm big into In Flames Jester Race era melodic death, Shadow was a very welcome addition to my collection. It's nice to hear that sound coming from somewhere outside of Europe. Asia has been producing a few bands lately along these lines:

Shadow, Holymarsh, Herriot

Sure, Shadow is nothing new or innovative, but they're good at what they do, and if you like it, you'll definitely be into Shadow. I personally can't wait for the next album.

i really need help with this please help me. there is a faggit gangster who says that metal sucks it should be dead. i am asking people to e-mail him just put ;ljsdhga;sgh;h is the mail but just e-mail him please for the love of metal do it for ur favorite band please thank you his e-mail is dee_jay_etc1@hotmail.com