Hypocrisy touring with Soilent Green in '06?!

ThinkAboutYourEnd

Perpetually In A Zone
Jun 13, 2003
San Antonio
Visit site
I checked out Soilent Green this past weekend and at the end of the night the lead singer said that they'd be back in town in January or February with Hypocrisy! Holy shit this would a good pairing, and he also said another band would be with them, I believe it was Zao (which would also kick ass), but I'm not 100% sure on that one. Anyways, anyone else heard this? If this lineup is legit, it will already be the best tour in 2006 IMO.

Yep that would be pretty sweet. Saw them as Headliner in Montreal with Soilwork and 3 times on the Dimmu/CoB tour.

I'd definetely like another headlining tour (or just before the headliner at least yeah)!

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Ok, so it's Nile, not Zao, I was close, but anyways, this will be a kickass lineup too, hopefully it gets confirmed soon.

Zao close to Nile? Fucking P L E A S E. Thank god its Nile,good to see Hypocrisy on tour again with a REAL metal band and not the fucking mnemic shit.

FYI with the exception of Krisiun and Hate Eternal there isn't too many bands in existance that are "close" to Nile.

ND24/7 said:
Yep that would be pretty sweet. Saw them as Headliner in Montreal with Soilwork and 3 times on the Dimmu/CoB tour.

I'd definetely like another headlining tour (or just before the headliner at least yeah)!

hypocrisy never headlined on that tour...soilwork were the headliners and hypocrisy were 2nd to play.

dsoul said:
Zao close to Nile? Fucking P L E A S E. Thank god its Nile,good to see Hypocrisy on tour again with a REAL metal band and not the fucking mnemic shit.

FYI with the exception of Krisiun and Hate Eternal there isn't too many bands in existance that are "close" to Nile.
I meant that Zao was close to Nile in that they are both one syllable bands, and like I said, I wasn't sure which band the singer had said, it sounded like Zao, but I guess it was Nile.

Anyways, I'd prefer Zao over Nile any day, yeah, they have some lame ass fans, but they have been great every time I've seen them. As for Nile, don't really care for them much, but I'd definitely stick around and check them out if they're the headliner.

Anthony3 said:
You're wrong dude, Hypocrisy was the headliner. I saw the tour in in New Jersey. It was Hypocrisy, Soilwork, Killswitch Engage, Scar Culture, and Single Bullet Theory.

ooooh....i was talking about their most recent US tour.
Soilwork
Dark Tranquility
Hypocrisy
Mnemic

Its extremely annoying when I see Hypocrisy live and they only get an hour to play because there opening or supporting. They really need to headline so they can play songs like Apocalypse and the other slow songs/mid tempo ones. I don't mind hearing any of the fast songs at all its just this band sets a great mood with there slow songs but they never play them live.

Longer setlist + lots of variety in songs = happy me :tickled:

I'm DYIN to have em headline a show. Bands like that shouldn't be playing 20 min sets when they have over 10 years worth of kickass songs to be heard. I tried to find the dudes from Hypocrisy to let em know your fans wanna see ya for more than 20 min (lotta the bands were hangin out in the club w/ the fans at the Soilwork/Hypocrisy/DT show in NY), but no luck. Gonna buy tix to the NY show next week. Anyone else gonna be there?