Shadow Gallery Album/Song Discussion

My favourite album is Tyranny/Room V, and my favourite song is also Room V... That "double album" is a magnificent achievement.
I love every album though, each and every one of them has its highlights.

s/t : Darktown is fucking catchy as hell, and The Queen Of The City Of Ice is just beautiful
Carved In Stone : that one is brilliant from start to finish ; "Ghostship" of course is quite the adventure.
Legacy : COLORS ! One of my absolute favourite SG tunes, just a gorgeous piece of music.
And then Tyranny/Room V. What can I say ? Great storytelling, fantastic music, this is SG's true masterpiece imho.

Digital Ghosts is a brilliant record but I'll need more sittings to determine which part of it I like the most. I think it's bound to become another perfect record...

Hands down "Tyranny" a masterwork from head to toes. The band peaked with that one undoubtedly. Some of my favorite songs:

'The Queen Of The City Of Ice'
'War For Sale'
'Warcry'
'Society Of The Mind'

Tyranny was the first album I heard, and I did not like it. But before giving up on them I decided to give shadow gallery one more chance and their debut caught my interest becaue of the mystical and etheral feel of the album cover. At first I was not impressed as I usually don't listen to "cheese," but I'm glad I did because after the 3rd listen or so I found myself singing along and transporting my mind to this fantasy world shadow gallery's music conjours on their debut.

I think Tyranny is the second best progressive metal album ever made, after Dream Theater's Images & Words.

My top 10 favourite SG songs are (in alphabetical order):

Cliffhanger 2
Crystalline dream
The Dance of fools
Destination unknown
Encrypted
Ghostship, Pt. 5: Storm
Hope for us?
I believe
New world order
Rain

Though my top 10 doesn't include any track from Digital Ghosts, I still think it's a very good album too, like every SG studio album.

did a quick check, some cds I haven't played for a while...
Tyranny and Digital Ghosts seem to be my fav cds, the latter being my 100% full album favorit. :headbang:

dance of fools
darktown
questions at hand
say goodbye to the morning

Cliffhanger
Crystalline Dream
Deeper Than Life

Stiletto in the Sand
War For Sale
Out of Nowhere
Mystery
Hope For Us