Shadow Gallery... what to expect?

kerrylives

New Metal Member
May 14, 2010
What to expect from a headliner that's never played a single live show? Until last Sunday that is. For those that don't want to be surprised at their PP performance; here's the first 3 tracks from Shadow Gallery's stage debut in Tannersville, a small village in their hometown area of Allentown:

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to be on stage at some otherplace when SG plays. I am darn angry / sad for that =(

Well, I don't know the arrangement of the tour exactly. We have 3 bands on the bill so one day we open up the night, one day Need do. If they are opening that night, then our show will probably start at 8.30 or so. If that is the case, I don't think we can make it there on time. But I would love to watch SG. Gary from SG also asked if we can make it but we will see. I asked my bandmates and they will see if it can be arranged, our drummer Emrecan is mainly taking care of the tour scheduling so most of the stuff, I don't have much background knowledge =). Lazy band member anyone? :D

Tell them that it's vitally important for you to see SG and you definately need to open up that day. If they are really musicians they will understand. :D

Maybe someone was asking if this is a new common, entertaining the audience without beeing visible?
Or just a special intro?

http://de.sevenload.com/videos/PihlMcW-Bohemian-shadow-rhapsody

To my question on facebook what went wrong, the answer was

Maybe because of the 2 Keyboard + 4 Guitar setup? :)

Anyway, everything was worth to wait for, even propably some camera batteries lost there remaining power because of filming the closed curtains :D

LOL! I've never been in a crowd chanting along music in front of a black curtain.
Bummer that something went wrong and this intro got interrupted, but the performance of them was overly awesome even with this glitch.

Sadly I had to tell Brent Allman I won't be able to go another 600+ km to Essen to see them again. If possible, I would do!

If this stage was already just big enough for them, I wonder how they'll cram all this in the Biebob!

But oh damn.. This was an excellent show!

I never thought I would see them live and it was great. At the start the sound was not perfect but the energie and the enthusiasm made this one of my favourites gigs! See you guys 17 october at Biebob!

Well.. What to expect.. You can expect THIS! :headbang:

Enjoy! (Another video will come soon)

And here the 2nd shot I took.

Cheers!