Shadow Gallery Announces Debut USA show!

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
SHADOW GALLERY will be performing live in a special "local" concert event on Sunday, September 5th at 7:00 p.m at Barley Creek Brewing Co. in Tannersville, PA. Tickets are now on sale in advance for $15 ($20 day of event). Special guest opening band will be New Jersey prog/symphonic metal act SUSPYRE.

The band is excited about bringing their live show to their U.S. fans before touring Europe in October and headlining at ProgPower Europe 2010 in The Netherlands on October 2nd.

Guitarist / Keyboardist Gary Wehrkamp commented, “Shadow Gallery is excited to get on the stage at Barley Creek and perform for our long-time, loyal U.S. fans.”

Guitarist Brendt Allman added, “We can’t think of a better way to kick off our European tour than in a relaxed, party atmosphere with fans, friends, and family at Barley Creek.”

This is an all-ages outdoor event, however you must be 21+ w/ID at the bar.

For more information, please go to www.shadowgallery.com

OK, MapQuest time...... Where the &*^% is Tannersville?!?

Damn. It's all the way on the east side of the state...... Time to see if the missus wants to take a vacation. :Spin:

Guitarist Brendt Allman added, “We can’t think of a better way to kick off our European tour than in a relaxed, party atmosphere with fans, friends, and family at Barley Creek.”

I can think of a better way easily: How about playing closer to where I live, in a city that makes more sense than middle-of-nowhere, PA? :lol: (New York comes to mind)

That's a strange place for a metal show. I work in the Poconos and live about 45 mins away from there. If schedule works I'll be there!!!

It makes sense WHERE they're playing. The bigger question remains -

WHY are they just NOW starting to play live?

There's never been confirmation about Mike Baker's ability pre-death. That, of course created my skepticism about the band being frauds or whatever. A Milli Vanilli progmetalrock outfit.

There's never been confirmation about Mike Baker's ability pre-death. That, of course created my skepticism about the band being frauds or whatever. A Milli Vanilli progmetalrock outfit.

That's quite the accusation. Why would anyone bother to fake it in this genre? The million-dollar contracts? The groupies? Endless dork love in chatrooms?

The venue is located off of Interstate 80 in the Northeast corner of PA, conveniently located 1 - 2 hours of NYC, NJ, Philadelphia, and within 30 minutes of the Lehigh Valley, where the band originates from. This is a local show for them, and will be a full professional production. Special Guests TBA.

That's a 4-hour haul each way for me, so I can't make it. Maybe these guys will grace the stage of ProgPower USA soon.

Though I see where you're coming from, I don't know if I believe that's the case. I wouldn't call them frauds; in my opinion, the band needs to be able to write/record/play. They did 2 out of 3 as far as I know, so they're ok.

Evidently, you have never read anything about the band and why they haven't played or you would know the answer to what you just said. Again......... oh never mind.