Shadow Gallery ?????

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
I was curious about how they got their name? I was watching a pretty cool flick last night. V for Vendetta and the name of the character V's stronghold was called The Shadow Gallery. I am curious if they got that from the comic book seris? Anyone?

Bear

Yup Bear, this has been confirmed by the band too :)
Here's a copy/paste from from a Brendt Allman interview at http://www.progressiveworld.net/allmanbshadowgalleryinterv.html

JT: Speaking of names, where does the name Shadow Gallery come from?

BA: I picked that out of a book called V for Vendetta.

JT: Oh, okay, so it all ties together. [I wasn't familiar with the comic, so it didn't occur to me that one related to the other]

BA: I'm a pretty big fan of Alan Moore's work, but I think we definitely... we are able to get away with using it, so...

JT: Okay.

BA: And, plus I just think it sounds cool.

Thats pretty interesting, when i saw V for Vendetta I was wondering the same thing.
But the real question is when the hell are they gonna cut the crap, and start touring??
i've been wanting to see them so long.:cry:

Theandromedastrain said:
Thats pretty interesting, when i saw V for Vendetta I was wondering the same thing.
But the real question is when the hell are they gonna cut the crap, and start touring??
i've been wanting to see them so long.:cry:

I bumped into their bassist at a Gamma Ray show up here recently and had a talk with him about the whole touring thing.

Some of the guys work some seriously crazy hours, like 80-90 a week. Got families and all that. It's tough...