Shadow Gallery: No

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Shadow Gallery have never performed live. Shadow Gallery have had a standing invitation to perform at the festival since II. Shadow Gallery will not be peforming this year. I'll be in shock just like the rest of you if they ever do perform live.

Hell, they will never get a better offer than what I made them and they still didn't blink.

I appreciate those that thought I was a miracle worker, but I'm not.

:Spam:

Glenn H.

I love it...just about the time an idea really catches hold...it gets shot down.

I don't know if you're doing it to keep hopes from getting too high or just to keep the anticipation active...or both...but it's working.

Man...starting to run out of ideas based upon your teaser hints from the other post.

You almost sound like you're afraid we'll be disappointed, but, after all the guessing, and finding out about the few acts mentioned that won't be featured...I'm more intruiged than ever.

Way to go, Glenn...just can't wait!

They have VERY busy schedules and families. It sux but
it is just the way it is. They are working on a new album
though. Should be out in 2004.

Keep dreaming though, SG live would be great !!!

-------------------

We are a new prog label seeking unsigned bands. Check us out.

www.lonewolfmusic.com

If I won the lottery maybe I'd try my best to help/pursuade. Although 1 thing I heard is it might be impossible to pull off some of the material live with all the layering and vocal work, although hiring extra musicians could help.

Too bad NF 2000 didn't even happen, they live less than an hour from where it was held...lol imagine Transatlantic and Shadow Gallery both making their live debuts at the same festival..frell and a 1/2...o well..could shoulda woulda.

Kyle

Soundscape said:
If I won the lottery maybe I'd try my best to help/pursuade. Although 1 thing I heard is it might be impossible to pull off some of the material live with all the layering and vocal work, although hiring extra musicians could help.
maybe i jut don't know from much, but what little Shadow Gallery I've heard sounded like it was perfectly doable live. They are really not my thing, so i won't be joining y'all in pining for a live appearance, but good luck with that...

Ryan