Mike Baker (Shadow Gallery) - RIP

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
ALLENTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA

It is with deep sadness and regret that we announce the passing of Shadow Gallery vocalist, Michael A. Baker. Mike suffered a heart attack, Wednesday afternoon, October 29th, 2008. He was 45 years old. Mike was a founding member of Shadow Gallery and for the past 16 years, helped shape the sound of the band with his magical voice. Additionally, he made many appearances on rock records around the world. Those who knew him best were moved by his gentle spirit, sincere kindness, fun nature and passion for both music and sports. He was a warrior in the studio, a true professional. Mike was our friend, our singer and our brother. We loved him and will miss him enormously, but he will always be remembered in our hearts and through his music.

At this time we are setting up a condolence book on the Shadow Gallery Band website that you will be able to leave a message.

Good Bye Mike,

We will miss you and your beautiful voice.

My thoughts are with his family and the band.

Glenn H.

Very sad news. His family and band mates will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Ahhh man :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. I was just talking with a friend of Mike's at the Kamelot show on Saturday, what a huge loss for the music world... RIP MB and my deepest condolences to his family and friends...

Bear

OH MY GOD!!!! My deepest condolences to Mike's family and to Shadow Gallery. Mike your voice will be missed.

That's horrible. I'm so sorry to hear that.

My thoughts and prayers go to Mike's family and friends.

What a tragic loss for music. =(

Totally stunned. Terrible news. He was so talented and still quite young, it's such a shock. I'll be sure to leave a condolence message in the book. :(

Man... just incredibly sad.. He will be missed..My condolences to his family, friends and the many people he has touched with his music and kindness... The community has lost one of it's greatest.