shall i change my photo now be honest

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
Do you think i should change my photo be honest and then i,ll consider takin me mate out the window and replace it with something well more wonderful please be careful what u say i,m very sensitive. :tickled:

i think your sweetheart has it's eyes open for too long already... perhaps it's time for him to go asleep now and let one other gaze through the window... they should all get a chance to be admired at, not?

Change it, it will be better for you and for us... :err: More or less a rhetorical question, don´t you think?

i like sulik from polland his eyes are so bulging like to big hard boiled eggs check him out you dont notice the long hair very disturbing. haha

mick.jpg

heh don, as i just glazed upon yer avatar up n till now, i see your's is not a baroque painting, but just a gathering of (scouse?) mates yeah? if you dont look close, you can see different shit in it ;)
the light in the pic deceived me :D

toolsofthetrade said:
heh don, as i just glazed upon yer avatar up n till now, i see your's is not a baroque painting, but just a gathering of (scouse?) mates yeah? if you dont look close, you can see different shit in it ;)
the light in the pic deceived me :D
hey i see what you mean its apic of midda bidda kidda la,s an for all the none scouse, :D well that means true scousers