Shameless Self-Promotion

Dog Slayer

Damn Good Ninja
Jun 4, 2006
Perdition City
www.cagexxi.com
For those that are unaware of who I am (and that would be most of you), I'm Tony "Chainsaw" Myles, the Director of 3 music videos for Novembers Doom (Autumn Reflection, A Eulogy for the Living Lost, and What Could Have Been). I've also contributed album artwork and edited their live DVD, The Novella Vosselaar. Novembers Doom has been a long-standing client for my company and one of the best in its 7-year history.

This February marks the 7th anniversary of Cage XXI Enterprises, and in celebration of this event I've created an official Facebook fan page. Novembers Doom has been an important client for my company, they were instrumental in helping us transition from a film production company specializing in corporate advertising into one that now solely undertakes creative projects. This is why I'd like to personally invite all of their fans to "Like" our new page. On it, you will find the 3 aforementioned videos and a slew of behind-the-scenes photographs, and eventually notes and comments about each of the productions.

I implore everyone to view Autumn Reflection - again! Even as it nears 400,000 views on YouTube, no one apart from the band, the production crew, the owners of The Novella Vosselaar, and the few lucky enough to see it broadcast, has seen it the way it was intended. This is/was due to YouTube's terrible default Flash compression used at the original time of uploading. So now, free of charge, you have the opportunity to view it again, for the first time.

Feel free to comment and ask questions about these productions or filmmaking in general. Everyone at Cage XXI has a wealth of insight into the film industry and some damn good stories too. Some even involve Novembers Doom, go figure. We're still sorting through and attempting to upload more of our back catalogue, content-wise we have to be picky, not much of what we do is "family friendly" enough for Facebook.

Thanks for your time, I hope to see you over here:
Cage XXI Official Facebook

congratulations!! funny you should mention broadcasts of Autumn Reflections, I got into ND when I saw that video on havok TV on-demand!

Autumn Reflection has just exceeded 400,000 views on YouTube! Unfortunately this number does not include the viewership from its international airplay, DVD sales, or bootleg/pirate internet uploads. This was our first video for our Novembers Doom "Trilogy", and we are ecstatic that it has shown such endurance and been so well received.

You can obviously view this video on YouTube or enjoy a better quality encoding on our Facebook page. Take a moment and peruse the behind-the-scenes gallery for a little insight into the time and effort that went into making Autumn Reflection. Thanks again to all the fans out there!

Autumn Reflection ~ Facebook fanpage video

Autumn Reflection ~ Behind the Scenes

423993_303258486402483_291838584211140_873262_2114317173_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just looked through the photos, wow, looks like you guys really go the extra mile for your clientele. Especially when you consider most vids these days are shot entirely infront of a green screen.