THE KNOWING - RERELEASE DETAILS

Wow Dark Symphonies... I funneled so much money into them. I was ordering at least once a week talking to Ted. Still have a bunch of Autumn Tears stuff downstairs. Now it looks like they're doing the limited vinyl thing.

The Knowing was my first from ND too and I only have it in promo form. It'll be nice to give it a true jewel case finally.

After the craptastic job of the INRI t-shirt package, I think I'm done ordering shirts printed by The End.

I have actually grown to love that shirt!!!!
Sure, it's really not up to quality of most ND products, but good for what it is, which is technically a promotional shirt for the album.

But damn, if they could do a good replication of this CD cover, it would be killer!

i need a new ND shirt anyhow.

This is welcome news "The Knowing" is the only ND CD that I don't have. I just picked up Into Nights Requiem Infernal yesterday at least I have a good excuse though. I was doing a lot of drugs and was broke ass when it came out and then I was in treatment for 6 months, but yeah I enjoy it. I can't wait to hear "The Knowing" finally and I second the shirt idea!

- Joel

the general fan consensus is that the pale haunt departure is the definitive Novembers Doom album. It kind of embodies a little of every era of the band, from the heavy to the soft to the fast to the slow, it really is a masterpiece.