Shirt Numbers

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
They all had shirt numbers on their Anthrax shirts. All the band members. I think Charlie's was 69. Does anyone remember the rest of the bands?

Oh, and the 03 on the ones they sell for the fans? I think the 03 implies the channel most tv's are set to. And everyone is a different cable or satellite dish channel.

There's nothing strange abouyt the numbers and TD is correct - they refer to the number of years they have each been in the band - and of course every so often they change as their time in the band changes - so Rob may now well be 03, Bush is 11, etc - I cannot remember Scott Charlie or Frankies but they are all around the 20's - sheeeeesh!!! Doesnt time fly when you are enjoying yourself - I must be getting old!! Hahahahahahaha

No shit. hitting thirty is like rolling past your 5 year 50,000 mile warranty, shit just starts to break down.

Herniated discs, pulled hamstring, rotator cuff tendinitis, just in the last 4 years. Boy I can't wait till I hit forty, I'm sure my dick will just fall off or something.