Shirts and other Hypo merchandise

Rob K

Loyal horde member
Dec 10, 2003
Madison, WI. USA
Is there a website that I can order this stuff from - for delivery in the US?

I've gone to Nuclearblastusa.com and they tell me to go to their friends at Century Media. I go there and I can't find CRAP! I searched for "Hypocrisy" and I got all their albums listed, and like ONE shirt. :confused:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

when ya find a place let me know.
so far the only place to get any good ones is ebay (as much as i hate to promote that shit hole)

often times theyre overpriced or the same ones over and over. right now a piece of gold is on there: hypocrisy osculum. but its a bit out of my price league. a friend of mine that went to metalfest 03 said there was some hypo there but i didnt make it... so im waiting till this year

i been collecting em off ebay and thru various trades but hypocrisy seems to be one of those bands everybody wants but cant find

one other place i know that will ship to the usa is the catacombs: http://catacombscds.com/shirts/shirts009.asp just the same design everyone else has... but free shipping and if ya mention centinex sent you ill bet i can get you a deal :D (i am the webmaster of that site)

and a warning to anyone ordering off jsr: i ordered the 02 tour shirt & baseball jersey almost 2 and a half weeks ago and i have had no response or email saying its delayed.
i have ordered off them in the past but for some reason theyre bein shit :( I will give em the benefit of the doubt and assume theyre ordering it from outta state and be patient

centinex said:
when ya find a place let me know.
so far the only place to get any good ones is ebay (as much as i hate to promote that shit hole)

often times theyre overpriced or the same ones over and over. right now a piece of gold is on there: hypocrisy osculum. but its a bit out of my price league. a friend of mine that went to metalfest 03 said there was some hypo there but i didnt make it... so im waiting till this year

i been collecting em off ebay and thru various trades but hypocrisy seems to be one of those bands everybody wants but cant find

one other place i know that will ship to the usa is the catacombs: http://catacombscds.com/shirts/shirts009.asp just the same design everyone else has... but free shipping and if ya mention centinex sent you ill bet i can get you a deal :D (i am the webmaster of that site)

and a warning to anyone ordering off jsr: i ordered the 02 tour shirt & baseball jersey almost 2 and a half weeks ago and i have had no response or email saying its delayed.
i have ordered off them in the past but for some reason theyre bein shit :( I will give em the benefit of the doubt and assume theyre ordering it from outta state and be patient

Yea, jsr is behind therefore it will take them 2 weeks to process your order now and and shipping will take 7-10 days within the US. Or u gotta pay $6.95 extra for the Fedex 2nd day that they offer which is processing in one day and shipped out using the fedex option. the latter one is ultra fast but shippig fee is too expensive. As for catacombs, are those merchandise official product? cuz i saw those 2 children of bodom hoodies..and they look like just made by catacombs themselves...cuz those aren't official as far as i know.

jsr already forces u to pay $6.00 shipping and they take so long? so now they want another 6.95 for u to get it at a timely rate? wow..

as for the children of bodom hoodies, yes they are 100% official. the pics look like shit because im not very graphically inclined. nothing on that site is a bootleg, its a professional business.
all of the t-shirts/hoodeds/baby tees etc are purchased directly from a manufacturer in toronto ontario

masters of metal is the same company as jsr. they charge retartidly with shipping to canada though jesus.. have you ever got off them before?

i just got my t-shirt from them today, i emailed em about 2 days ago and they predicted it would be here today, very good prediction!

and a refund check for the baseball jesey and free shipping on the t-shirt i DID buy though! $15.95 for the wire face one, no baseball tee. so if you plan on ordering that youd better email them first.

theyre moderately slow orders but im impressed with the shipping refund, not many companies would do that. (supposed to be $6 regardless of quantity of items - i paid $0)

centinex said:
masters of metal is the same company as jsr. they charge retartidly with shipping to canada though jesus.. have you ever got off them before?

i just got my t-shirt from them today, i emailed em about 2 days ago and they predicted it would be here today, very good prediction!

and a refund check for the baseball jesey and free shipping on the t-shirt i DID buy though! $15.95 for the wire face one, no baseball tee. so if you plan on ordering that youd better email them first.

theyre moderately slow orders but im impressed with the shipping refund, not many companies would do that. (supposed to be $6 regardless of quantity of items - i paid $0)

Wow that's really good for you!!! haha what i like about the jsrdirect shipping is only when u wanna order like 3-4 shirts, the shipping is still $6.00....ahah even 50 shirts is still $6.00.

i think they do that on purpose, it lures more people to buy more things if they think theyre saving money. whcih, in a way you are... unless you dont really need the shirts and are buying them just for the principle