Shirts

I think a nice picture of the Spectral Sorrows and/or Purgatory Afterglow (or Crimson..just because!) would be cool. However, there's probably some sort of legal issue with using EoS's cover art. Other than that, I'd like to have a breathing shadow or closing chronicles tshirt.

The three skulls on bs could be on the front and on the back it could say nightingale :)

Moontower shirts would be great. BTW, is that your eye in the cover of the album Dan?

As for Crimson, it's a great album, but I think the cover art is some of the most hideous I have ever seen :p Why anyone would want to wear it is beyond me.

All I have to say is make some Small shirts for people who like their shirts small. The XXXXL Thing gets so annoying.

Hmmmmm....
Pan.Thy.Monium, any shirt! XXL
Moontower
Nightingale, any shirt! XXL
Edge Of Sanity - Crimson XXL

I'll be a happy huge dwarf with these shirts! :)

Dude, Moontower. I think it's just straight to the point. Dan Swanö - Moontower. It's got that funky "I'm looking at you!" feeling to it. And Edge of Sanity with its proper logo from Crimson. I have your Nightingale "I" shirt. I love it! Moontower with your moon logo (I guess, logo) would rock, too.

I would second the suggestion of logo-only shirts.

White Edge-of-Sanity logo on a plain black shirt.
Great!

Or maybe have the "Until enternity ends" cover on it, too.

Or a nice logo reading "Swanömania" and a list of all of his projects below/ as a backprint.

Or how about track-related shirts rather than album-related?

An EoS shirt reading "In blood we drown" would be cool.

Same goes for Nightingale: "I could steal the moon for you"
"Art in a stolen frame" are things that come to my mind.