Shit away from home

Can you pooh ...

• Total voters

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Me, I can't pooh in public bogs. I just get suddenly constipated if I ever try, thinking of all the dirty arses that have laid on it before me, and just because of the smell :puke:
I can only pooh in the bogs at my place, or some of my friend's bogs are ok too. Poohing outdoors is ok as long as it's in wild nature, in a desert place where no one can catch me poohing ( and if I have bogroll or papers with me :D )
Hell, I had to spend 5 more GBP to book a room with private bogs in London for next weekend :erk: Privacy is expensive nowadays :cry:

Ok, i must confess I once poohed in a public bog, i had no other choice, it was a matter of survival, but I promise I won't do it again :yell:

P.S : multiple choice are allowed of course !

strange question... but not as sick as in the Katatonia forum. There was a thread "Would you eat your shit, if it is the only way you can survive, or so...bla, blah":erk:

Frodnat said:
strange question... but not as sick as in the Katatonia forum. There was a thread "Would you eat your shit, if it is the only way you can survive, or so...bla, blah":erk:

I think I would. I'm not gonna die from starvation if there is still something left to eat. Though I don't think one can survive long with eating shit and drinking piss !

Achernar said:
Dump = at home

Dump anywhere else: almost impossible

Has it ever happened to you too, when you have an urgent need to dump, you feel as if you were gonna fill your pants so you decide to go to a public bog, and after sitting ( if you ever manage to sit ), you feel constipated like, no more need to shit ...

I only remember taking a dump in a public bog once. And it was kinda clean like...ironically enough, the cleaning women were still inside, waiting for me to get out to clean it again...phew...besides, I filled the whole dumpster with toilet paper. That's the only way I'd seat. I'd rather take a dump in the woods FFS!

I've done it all, 2 years with the military and there's no choice, I did survive 8 weeklong exercises without surrendering, but when I did I, realised it wasn't worth the pain. Some of them military crazed people even claimed it to be man, but these were the same people who said things like: "Pain is weakness leaving your body" and "Pain is your friend, it assures you you're alive". I very much prefer my own bog though.

One thing I've never done though is festival bogs, that is in every way disgusting.

If on a trip to another state or something, I will stop eating so as to not have to poop. I once made it 8 days only having to poop 2 times, because of this ability.

This one time I fucked up. I ate a bunch of Taco Bell burritos, and then went to an amusement park (Hershey Park, oddly enough) that was about an hour away from my house. After about 3 hours I had to poop bad. So I left my friends behind, drove home, pooped, and drove all the way back. Dedication!

I cannot do it except at home, no matter what. Unless I'm in another country..the hotel bog is no prob...but i dont even like to do it at a friends house, i'd rather rush back home and come back!.

Crack Hitler said:
I can sit and shit anywhere if I have to. What's with you all and your vanilla asses? :D
Maybe it's generally harder to crap among these people eating their useless white bread...Thank god they sell finnish nakkileipa ja hapankorppu here. Keeps my tummy working..

strange... the most embarassing place to crap is at friends imo. imagine it's one of these days and the whole bathroom reeks of your accomplishments...
but other than that, no problem to crap anywhere i have to.

I simply CAN'T pooh if it's not at my home or at a friend's. Until now I succeeded surviving 2 or 3 day fests like Graspop without poohing :D I also have train-toilets-phobia. Uaagh.
Another problem I have is that I have to pooh very very bad when I'm checking cd's or books in a shop/library. Strange eh :) It's annoying cos I can't check stuff calmly then.