Shit away from home

Can you pooh ...

• Total voters
Dhatura said:
Yeah, cuckoo for caca!
I can't believe I didn't say that already! :yell:

But honestly. What's wrong with you people? Being afraid of (or disgusted by) public toilets ain't metal. It's gay :lol: :lol:

bah. I once had to take a dump at forest and accidentaly did it on my pulled-down-pants. Had to pull them back up and walk like 2km back to our summer cottage :D I'd did it again if I had to, damn it :mad:

gonna shut up now.

Ok, I can crap at home, in the woods which I love doing when I'm camping, or in a public toilet when I'm on the road. I get used to it then on the road because the bathrooms are home over long road trips, I just make myself comfortable in them. Why not? Washing in the sink and all, yeah, I like it. :Smug: You just need to line the public seat with lots of toilet paper first, then sit.

i just saw the black dude on bastard's sig and laughed my arse off. nice one. i hope you people got the joke.

:lol::lol::lol:

well. it may happen if some guy with aids jerked off in that toilet and then you come after him and you have this litlle wound on your ass and you sit on the guys sperm then you might get aids :Smug: