Shittest claim to fame?

Lord_Of_This_World

refer to manual.
Apr 19, 2004
Liverpool
www.serotonal.co.uk
What's the shittest most tenuous link you have to a "celebrity"?
I once met the lad who played Bumper off Brookside.(Jeff Rogers mate)outside Walton church one new years eve.He was trying to get off with the sister of a lad i knew.
Can anyone come up with a shitter claim to fame?

I copped a feel of Jason Robinsons bum cheek at an under 16's rugby training camp at Sale.

I elbowed Harry Enfield while trying to grab a free glass of wine at some bbc screening.

Adam from Adam and Jo on bbc4 said I had "nice piercings"

I was on the guestlist for Rancid's last tour and I met Lars and Kelly Osbournes ex boyfriend Rob.

I sat on David Bellamy's knee at a bookshop in Oxford when I was five, and he bounced me up and down, and I cried, but that was because of his face

I met Brian Conley. Mike O'Brien, a former or present(?) cabinet minister in the UK walked right past me once in the town centre here, haha, ok I struggle for personal claims to fame, can't really say being about 15 feet from radiohead in the front row of a gig in 2000 and stuff like that can I?

My dad owned a removal business and had contracts with Blackpool and Everton football clubs to move their players to new homes when required.

My grandad worked with Harold Wilson, who was British Prime Minister in the 1970s.

My aunt worked with a member of the royal family, Lord Mountbatten, in the 2nd world war. He was later killed by the IRA (always makes for mixed feelings in me but that's one of the things I wish they had not done). Also my dad met him and got to use his boat when he was released from a concentration camp in Burma at the end of the 2nd world war.

i hitched a lift from actor John Hurt once, he was driving a jeep, he lives around my way. reason he came love the area, was because he was getting treatment for alcohol addiction in a nearby clinic, so he decided to buy a house here. beat that yis kunts! haha

I shagged Alison Moyet.

I talked to His Excellency Mr. Thorpe, UK Ambassador to Hungary in 2001: "How's the leg, Ben?" And he replied: "A nice British accent there."

breaklose said:
did you run away in panic when he offered you a drink :)

He didn't do such a thing cause he was our guest. But why are you asking, have you had a similar experience with a different outcome?