shitty awakening? crappy day? angry as a bee? <-- growl here

heheh yup, yup,i was superenvious this afternoon!! i wish i was there with you guys!! :cry:
but :devil: now he is back to me,evil robot!!! at least in virtual life :p

I'm glad you liked the cheese-present :) i'm expecting brief reviews of all the cheeses :D

|ngenius said:
and we had time to kiss each other for a while. :D
mmmmmm that sounds hot!!!! please don't feed my dirty mind!! :loco:

/trollaki (what heals our snowblind weary eyes?)

Melancholia said:
/trollaki (what heals our snowblind weary eyes?)

with a bit of "sana, sana, culito de rana"??? :D

yup, it was nice :Spin: and since you´ll be in barcelona everyday leaving at 5:30 from work, i suppose we will meet more regularly :D

as for the virtual life...ehmmmm if still prefer the non virtual one...that´s the cool one hehehehehe less keys...more kiss ;)

FatherVic said:
with a bit of "sana, sana, culito de rana"??? :D
mmmmmmmmmmmmm nice idea ;) maybe you should mail it to Tiamat, who btw are the ones who wrote the lyrics in question ;)

FatherVic said:
less keys...more kiss ;)
i liked that ;) I'll print it on a shirt :loco:

virtual life after not having seen your sweetie for a month and 10 days and when you have like 1 more month to go,make you want to rush to the airport to get the first plane...........:cry:
ooooh, how i'd love to do that...

/troll (my, my posts SUCK tonight)

I second that... I also hate the weather we have now, this computer, and so on, but most important I miss someone very much, niff, niff (I hate feeling this way) agrrrhh! I'm so dramatic don't mind me hehe.

:yell: <-- me going berserk

Well... happy news: I'm fired. I'd say it's been a surprise but it was kinda predictable, since my co-workers never liked me and my boss was an asshole.

My fault? Well, I was over-confident and relied myself too much on others, even when it seemed necessary.

How do I feel? Sort of relieved, really.

|ng.

Ingy@ i'm sorry :cry: bad news... i hope you'll find sth better soon

Hearsie@ :wave: what an honour to see you here, mister Hearse ;) have you got your new guitar yet???
btw, what a pity we have almost no girls here,so unfortunately we can't help you with your love-seeking ;)

err... hearse doesn't want a woman?!? since when?
damn, the world is getting close to the end and nobody bothered to tell me :yell:
please, if you're a girl, single, pretty and with good sense of humor do contact hearse and persuade him that guitars can't be better than carrying all your shopping around helsinki... especially if half the bags come from a lingerie shop :p

:lol: @rei

hehe Hearse is tired of us women :cry:

or so he thinks ....
until he sees all those hotly dressed beautiful finnish girls in the Tuska festival :D

shit I wouldn't cry for the pics but for the CAM!!!!!!

and hearse....don't worry, one day everything will turn pink and fluffy and you won't understand a crap but suddenly a guitar will be the least thing your fingers want to touch and you'll be yourself searching for stuff that would be fun to do with company...and by company i don't have six nor seven strings in mind... ;)

well certainly it is :D but that's not the point hehehe
the point is....well i don't know if there's a point anymore, but ONE day things are bound to change....it happens everywhere all the time...
and with that long blond hair you finally managed to grow I'm sure you'll the gigolo of the neighbourhood ;)

how's it going with the Thales cd, btw????

fv

It's nice when everything turns pink & fluffy. Shame that 99% of the times it all ends up black & ugly.

Humans are animals and consequently aren't prepared to live in couples. If not, explain why guys have hands and women can buy cucumbers at the groceries.

Sorry for being so catastrophic. But it's a moaning thread isn't it? :p

Hearse...is it possible to purchase the demo???? I mean, do you have copies you're willing to sell??? Everything to contribute with one of the cool not_yet_professional bands i've heard :) (also I know a great admirer of your music that is widely know in finland by Jessica Alba ;) )

@teddybear: well, penguins live in couples, koalas live in couples and if I have to relate myself to an animal, a koala is a sure goal ;)

fathervic (who wants more eucalyptus leafs)