shitty awakening? crappy day? angry as a bee? <-- growl here

Rei Toei

not quite human
Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
*mpfff* today i woke up with the nasty feeling that this would have been a bad day... i went out to buy some things and pay a couple of bills but after an hour or so i had to run back home because i was starting to choke and i didn't have my first aid kit (ie. epinephrine injection) with me *grrr* i hate my allergy :(
oh, and the cherry on top: when i finally managed to stop crying/sneezing/coughing/gasping like mad (yes, now i sneeze normally, thank you), i turned my computer on and found out that the only person available on my icq list was going to work :cry: i hate this day!!! you hear me?? i @#%$X&!!%#$@£% hate it!!! :( :( :(

add-on: a friend has a nasty headache *yahoo* :bah:

now growling: dark tranquillity - monochromatic stains

Your allergy is starting worrying me, have you visited the wizard and counselor of the court? When the dragon caught that terrible draconian flu he solved the thing with shock therapy. Ok, it is not the best method, but what did you expect from a mad wizard who (as always) wants to conquer the world and teach his parrot to speak? :p

Regarding your ICQ contacts, you know I am always available for you :)

|ngenius.

err... you're not talking about our brainy wizard and his silly assistant, are you?
last time i went to have some kind of advice from him, he started singing this song to me :guh: :p

@Rei: I like that song, it's funny :D

Well, I had the worst night in months. I don't sleep so well lately, I guess it is because of my lack of peace of mind (not because unsaid crimes, but because my life is motionless and a bunch of problems that are not under my direct control are dancing around me). And well, I had strange dreams about people here in Barcelona coming to visit me, and I remember myself feeling bad because they were abusing of my kindness or something. Strange. I woke up with a very bad sensation within. :cry:

|ngenius (Bad dreams)

Poor Rei :((( I hope it is going better for you today...Allergy sucks.... my brother has some kind of it and i know it....lucky me,has only strange allergies...f.e.i'm allergic to metallic things! i can only wear silver and gold stuff!! :loco:

Ingy@ :cry: that's very sad... stressy sleep is horrible...Since you can¨t control the things that burden your mind,maybe you should try the simple solution of a chamomille with honey before bed...sometimes it helps...

Abusing´your kindness...in which way Ingie?
i had this feeling yesterday... I had my spanish exam for the "Basico Diploma del Espanol " (or how the hell it is called :D ) -grrrrrrrrrrr i had to wake up at 6.15, to go to a chaotic place somewhere in the depth of athens :mad: - .In the room where we were writing there was a classmate of mine sitting next to me and she was askíng me all the time things,copied almost the whole listening to me and stuff like that... I got quite annoyed,because it's okey for me telling her a couple of questions,but for suck's sake nagging me all the time pissed me off....also because her spanish is quite decent and i'm sure she could have passed the exam without my help...if she needed extra marks it's her own problem :( Anyway,i got a bit annoyed at myself,cause i really didn't know how to deal with the situation.Our relationships are quite "typical", yet I didn't feel like getting angry or telling her to shut up and concentrate...I only told her at some point "look,don´t write what i'm writing..it's not worth losing my exam because of my crap" (sth like that).
Anyway,i am not used to such situations...With my friends at the uni,i don't have any problem let them copy,cooperate with them,participate more in projects than them,cause they are my friends and i love them and they also helped me in various situations,but when the same happens with people i´don't really have a relationship with,i feel quite annoyed and lame, cause it seems i still haven't found the perfect way of dealing with it...

As for my "beyond the basico exam life",i'm mostly stressed about my studies lately.Have a looooooooooot of stuff to study....Many projects to write by the end of the semester ( :bah: ) and sometimes it makes me feel like as if the only target in my life were studying and studying and studying :cry:
but,hey, today i'll start studying at 5,so i guess i can stop moaning for a while :p

okeeeeeeeeeey!! i'm shutting up =))

I like this place a lot...it's full of people very dear to me :)

where was this thread the day of my birthday??????

well actually for me it's really difficult to wake up in a bad mood...I just have to turn and see the little angel that sleeps by my side :rolleyes: to have a nick kick off!

But today for example, i had to wake up at 8 and it's a sunday...and i had to work...and it's a sunday....and I'll have to spend many hours in here....and you can't imagine how much sunday today really is!!!!! :p

fathervic ( sunday bloody sunday )

@Mel: Can't remember, but it was just a dream, don't feel sorry for me. :)

@Melon: Has desistido con mi efetepe. :yell: Ya no me amas. Por cierto, el Snow de Spock's Beard es chachi piruli.

|ngie.

uff......the evil spanish alfabet.....it took me a while to understand that efetepe stands for ftp....i was about to check in the dictionary :tickled:

i know i know.....i am conscious that what i'm doing right now is spamming......but err.....i felt like posting a bit here tonight.....
:)

:D

:wave:

@mel: i'm sorry about what happened during your spanish exam, i understand your disappointment. sending people to hell can be difficult sometimes (they usually manage to choose the most appropriate moment to bother you, get what they want and leave untouched :bah: )
there are some funny variations, of course. for example, you actually do something kind and useful for someone because you want to but all you get back are a couple of badly faked compliments, lots of cheap irony and "smart" comments :(
(that is exactly what happened to me this morning, btw :( :( :( )

@fathervic: angels are very difficult to find, you're a lucky guy ;)

Rei Toei said:
@fathervic: angels are very difficult to find, you're a lucky guy ;)

I know rei, imagine how hard I had to look for that I couldn't find one until I searched thoroughly!!!! :)

Though of course I know of some people who have found angels, too, and stupidly enough they let them go.... ;)

fathervic (angels all the way)

@fathervic: heh, i wish i could find one, someday :)
actually i know some angels but i'd like to have one for myself only (yessss, i'm a selfish bitch :p )

hmmm... today's mood :zzz:
i'm in a bit of a downward trend at the moment... life can be odd like that, can't it? one moment you’re on top of the world and the next the world is on top of you :(
*mumble* i feel somewhat reflective... yeah, right... i suppose i'll get lost in my thoughts again, in a couple of minutes...better spam and keep my mind busy... wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :p

@all: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
my complaining list is too much long..
my dentist told me that he'll have to make a surgery :cry: to take off a canine (that decided to sleep inside my palate, exactly behind the left incisor)
do u really want me to go on? :erk:

/witch

witch said:
my dentist told me that he'll have to make a surgery !:cry: to take off a canine (that decided to sleep inside my palate, exactly behind the left incisor)

WOW...you're the first person (alive) I heard about that has a doggy sleeping in her mouth...isn't that cool? :p
Now, surgery sounds a bit too much, a cookie or a good bone and the canine will come out by itself hehehe

<serious mode on>Nah! really, surgery normally is nothing nowadays, a week of nuisance in the mouth and the rest like normal!!! Don't worry, and good luck... :)

fathervic (counting the minutes to run home)

Brrrrrrrrr.tooth surgery... Good luck with it witch!!!
Most probably our beloved moderator is right,no scary deal...

But i think the sight of an exctracted tooth,is the most eerie ever...Recently i saw one,and i swear it was the first time in my life i felt like fainting at the sight of blood :eek:

well recently I HAD two...and one of them had three nerves instead of two, that means that they tried to extract me one with a raw nerve still feeling peacefully!!! I not only saw the stars but also the whole galaxy and part of the parallel universes!!! Oh, and also a small face a bit pale and looking like fainting :loco:

but not big deal, tooth interventons...wooohooo! ;p

fathervic (aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!)

hehe trolls have always been evil, mind you!!! :devil:

and.......more spam is welcome :)
come on people!! spam,spam!! (so that i won't feel like a loony talking to myself :err: )

Btw, sweet Ingy i have to say that i feel super envious at this exact moment, Monday 17:38 spanish time hmmmmmmm :cry:

/troll (green with envy troll,who wishes she could be i BCN!!!)

@Mel: Envious? Why? Just because now HE'S MINE!!! Now he's trapped and I won't let him go. :p Nah, think it's more yours than mine, he says his first priority has the name of a woman (Rigoberta, that is), and... ...and he loves you in a way words barely grasp. And actually, the pizzeria steal his time, so there's very little left to me. :erk:

But yes, I met the moderator of this board and we had a good time (me thinks). We talked about many things: about ourselves, our future, and we had time to kiss each other for a while. :D

Aaaaaand, I'm very happy because Melancholia and Fathervic gifted me with a package of different cheese from Greece, so I'm quite grateful, nearly blissful. Thank you, Mel, because our melon told me you've taken part actively in the selection process. Thaaaaaaaaaaanks a lot!!! :)

|ngenius (Full of cheese)