Shitty products.....

bryan_kilco

Nov 22, 2007
Poconos, PA
Girlfriend got me a 22" Sylvania LCD tv for Xmas....the thing always made this horrid high pitched buzzing tone/hum from the rear side of it....

Came home today, buzzing louder than normal.....Standby light is OFF, and the thing will not turn on. Awesoooooome. :bah:

I bought a Toshiba 1 TB external hard drive and it won't even mount or reformat. So I'm sending them back a brand new drive for a refurbished one. GO TOSHIBA

Sylvania, Emerson, Memorex, GPX, they're all shit - I hate that they're pretty much the only brands we sell for portable CD/DVD players (and standalone home DVD players) at Radio Shack, cuz even though I feel bad selling them to people, well, homie gotta get paid, which heightens the guilt even further :lol: But at least we have Sony and Samsung Blu-Ray players, and some decent stereos with iPod docks (and of course brand-name GPS's, cameras, laptops, routers, cell phones, etc.)

i spend $8.99 on the finest 6 rolls of toilet paper that money can buy. (because i care about what i wipe my ass with).

i am willing to bet that it costs more to manufacture my toilet paper than this brand's version of an lcd screen.

just sayin'

edit: in case anyone cares... renova

Wait, Marcus, people still buy/companies still make portable CD players? :zombie:

Last time I saw a portable CD player it was $18!

My first portable CD player was a brick, no skip protection and ate batteries like a motherfucker (I think it was 2 AA batteries per CD :lol:).

The last CD player before I stopped listening to CD's on headphones ran on one AA battery (and it ran for quite a few hours before dying), had 60 seconds of skip protection and shock protection, read mp3 files and was water resistant and was just over the size of a CD.

Fuckin technology man, haha.