SHOE thread

Speaking of shoes.. I've always been bothered by the specific one on the group picture in the Hatebreeder album.. look at how FUCKIN' BIG it is :p When I saw it the first time the first thought that come to my mind was that Ale's foot is bigger than he is himself, nowadays i'm only scared of it..

SHOE! (And a big one)
:zombie:

auehauehuh well
anyways, here the second part of the SHOE! :zombie: story.

I had a © exclamation of my own, that i used when i was happy. I said 'XUUUUU!!!' that in english, phonetically corresponded to SHOE!
And i always luvd the :zombie: emoticon.

So one day, moved by everyone saying Gay And Lying, i decided to have a © quote of my own in ultimate metal.

Then it came to my head

SHOE!

then, since it makes no real sense, i created a pattern for it to appear, but no one discovered it yet.

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
auehauehuh well
anyways, here the second part of the SHOE! :zombie: story.

I had a © exclamation of my own, that i used when i was happy. I said 'XUUUUU!!!' that in english, phonetically corresponded to SHOE!
And i always luvd the :zombie: emoticon.

So one day, moved by everyone saying Gay And Lying, i decided to have a © quote of my own in ultimate metal.

Then it came to my head

SHOE!

then, since it makes no real sense, i created a pattern for it to appear, but no one discovered it yet.

After these shocking revelations I can't hold back from telling you you are definitely GAY AND LYING ;)

SHOE!

Originally posted by bodomite
:lol: I read this and..... I just haaadd to do it :lol:

It was just a matter of time for the temptation to overcome you and make you post your "norsk arysk black metal" thingy... I knew you cudn't resist such a silly thread ;)

SHOE!

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
SHOE!

ok, now you just HAVE to find out what the pattern is... its SO obvious now!

You got the SHOE! thingy wrong... u missed a line between "SHOE!" and the zombie emoticon :lol:

SHOE!

Originally posted by StormBlast
huhaheahea i remeber the SHOE thing from chinpokomon! eauheauhea :D

I do too.

ChinpokomonShoe.jpg
!