Shopping Spree!!!

Towelie

A God in my own mind
Nov 15, 2001
Atlanta and Chicago
Visit site
WOOHOO!!! I had 100 bucks in Best Buy gift cards and I was SOOOO happy to see that Best Buy had so much more foreign and death metal in stock than I've ever seen before from a big corporate store. I got 5 new fucking bad ass CDs:

The new Emperor
In Flames - Clayman
Lacuna Coil - Unleashed Memories w/Halflife EP
Borknagar's newest
Slayer - God Hates Us All (I don't see what's wrong with this album... I came in with low expectations from posts on this bored... but I think this is one of their best... I think it's an AMAZING album... if you are just saying it sucks without really listening to it.. you should listen... great album

That's cool that you got a Best Buy gift card. I got one for $40 in the mail today from my aunt and uncle. I will try to go blow it Thursday before I go out of town the next day. I will be without this forum for 10 days. :confused:

I hope Best Buy here has some good stuff. They usually do although I go to a larger store that sells only cds. They have a great selection of metal.

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
I will be without this forum for 10 days. :confused:
You do realize you will never be able to catch up? You will never know what shenanigans took place in your absence? How can you even think of returning here and being accepted back into our community after such a lengthy absence? So this is good-bye forever. I shall miss you, dear soul of opeth.

:lol:

Whyyyyyyyyy? :cry:

Yes, I will definitely have a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully, I can try to get on a friend's computer or possibly connect my mom's computer that I gave her. I know I will get bored and will be thinking about what posts are being made and what I am missing.

Please accept me back into your community....PLEASE! *grabs ahold of Lina's leg and begs for acceptance* :p