short clip of opeths "ghost of perdition"

damn.. they really have matured musically since the past couple albums. I hope the rest of their new stuff sounds like this. Mikael is amazing here. A MUST download.

Well yeah, i knew interlude was a joke, but what about the actual clip of GoP? is that a fake too?

You lied to me. So you must die. But you played a joke on everyone and I appreciate a good joke. So you will live. Since I am torn between the two you will remain in a state of quantum flux where you are both alive and dead to me.

I will let you know when I decide.

I like how people will post about it being a joke and then that post is followed by:

"OMFGzors is this leik a jok? LoL caus no1 leik w1ll h0st it RitE? 1f j00 leik gmial 1t 2me thne leik 1ll h0st it 4 every1. LoL"

wwallinga said:
You lied to me. So you must die. But you played a joke on everyone and I appreciate a good joke. So you will live. Since I am torn between the two you will remain in a state of quantum flux where you are both alive and dead to me.

I will let you know when I decide.

haha i like you man. you're a good poster :) (and no i'm not being a sarcastic asshole)

Alright guys!!! my friend who works at roadrunner sent me a short clip of the unmastered/unmixed Baying of the Hounds!!! I need somewhere to host it so that i can share it! Where can i host it?

Wolftribe said:
Alright guys!!! my friend who works at roadrunner sent me a short clip of the unmastered/unmixed Baying of the Hounds!!! I need somewhere to host it so that i can share it! Where can i host it?

I can.. FOR A PRICE!!

BTW, is that you in your sig, or did you kidnap a viking, gave him a guitar and made a picture (that explains his expresion, the flashlight scares his pre-medieval mind)

Brains for breakfast said:
I can.. FOR A PRICE!!

BTW, is that you in your sig, or did you kidnap a viking, gave him a guitar and made a picture (that explains his expresion, the flashlight scares his pre-medieval mind)
Its steve smyth (nevermore/ex-testament)