Short cover of Megadeth´s Skin O´My Teeth (Axe FX+LTD K500)

Sounds really good dude! I think you have done a fine job! What did you use for drums & bass, they sound awesome!

Your vocals match up really well, don't be so hard on yourself!

Thanks a lot, Rich! Glad you liked the mix and also thanks for the encouraging words on the vocals. I always tend to bash myself about singing, as I don´t really consider myself a singer...

Drums are a mix: cymbals are entirely from Metal Foundry, and snare+kick+toms are in 2 tracks: one with Metal Foundry and another one with Metal Machine, both playing the same and mixed so Metal Machine adds more treble and Metal Foundry adds more "fat" tone.

Bass is recorded with a 5-string MTD bass (used as a 4-string) through the Axe FX, using the SVT sim and using Enhancer to spread the stereo sound.

AllanD, thanks a lot. You´re right, but I recorded it quickly and tried to improve, though I couldn´t figure out exactly what Nick was playing there, so I left it that way.

Thanks for the advice, Professorlamp. You mean I should aply automation to the voice´s volume? Wouldn´t it work out if I applied a different compression to the vocals to try to level them?

Sounds awesome. What's the panning and EQ like on your guitars? Mind posting the Axe-FX II preset?

Thanks a lot, man!

The panning is 100% left and right (there are two guitar tracks), and I´m not sure of the EQ. I have the Axe FX I (Standard model). I don´t have the patch right here, but in my other pc. I´ll try to upload it soon.