Short video clip of the Axe FX

Tesseract

Dec 2, 2003
Milton Keynes UK
Visit site
Yow peeps,

Thought i'd share this here incase anyone was interested.
Just a short video of us tracking vocals for a new song for the album and a little bit at the start of me recording some gits! We should be uploading the full song in a month or two hopefully! :p

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XRNDt9Lrs0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Swish!

God

damn

it

godammit

GODAMMIT

I fucking loved that, the first thing I've heard by you guys - up until now I'd been able to pretty much right off the whole djent genre as something I wasn't interested in, thanks for dashing another precious certainty in my life! :lol: So much epicness, and the way a really cool rhythm should be, it sounds so epic in the way it's this tumultuous atypically-timed riff churning away under this amazing slow, soaring melody on the top (in the case of the intro just the keys, but it was enough, G'DAMN :headbang: ). I feel like a lot has just felt very "cold" and machine-like to me, no emotional draw, but this...

funny-pictures-cat-approves.jpg

I've been waiting for this record for YEARSSSS!

I have all of your clips and such from YEARRRRS ago! Tesseract has been my favorite Mesh-inspired band of all time.

I even like you better than Mesh, sometimes. SOMETIMES.

=D

I have been following ye guys for years ever since i accidently randomly found ye on myspace. This is sounding great, when the hell is the album coming out?

I approve of everything that has been said in that thread. I wanna be introduced to djenty music and you guys seem like the best band to do so.

I just read the wiki - am I to understand all the approval (to say nothing of mention) of TesseracT on here is simply from a freakin' 3-song demo? That's gotta be one hell of a trio! Where can I get a copy? :D

I just read the wiki - am I to understand all the approval (to say nothing of mention) of TesseracT on here is simply from a freakin' 3-song demo? That's gotta be one hell of a trio! Where can I get a copy? :D

I can't speak for everyone, but I've been listening to Acle's stuff since he was posting demos of the original DFH on the HC forums way back when. He was also a big part of the band FellSilent - definitely worth checking out of you can get into the vocals.

I've been digging your stuff since you were posting the vox-less demos on myspace. Really cool to see how it's come along. Will definitely be a 'must-purchase' for me. Any chance we'll get a vox-less version too? :). As much as I try, I can't get into the vocal styles that most people in this genre use (apart from Mesh, because Jens is THE fucking man).

The music sounded pretty good indeed. I'm looking forward to hearing some better sound quality and longer clips.
Shame about the vocals though, I'd much rather hear this music with melodic vocals.