Short video clip of the Axe FX

Thanks peeps! Appreciate the comments :)

hehe thats the only section of the vocals which is screamy/shouty. Going away from that and keeping it melodcic. I'll be sure to post a link to it in a month or two when we upload it.

And lol the POD was off during that video :p

one of the few metal bands still capable of giving me a hard-on
fucking WHAT at that riff
and the lead and shit
holy fuck

and rofl @ the whammy pedal up the arse comment, wish i could sing that high D:

I can't speak for everyone, but I've been listening to Acle's stuff since he was posting demos of the original DFH on the HC forums way back when. He was also a big part of the band FellSilent - definitely worth checking out of you can get into the vocals.

Ah right, similar to a Bulb situation I guess - before my time I suppose! (and I pride myself on having never set foot on any HC forum, except when I tried to SPAM them with my Bogner OS 2x12 in summer '08, which of course went nowhere :lol: )

By the way, @Lasse, did this really have to me moved? It's not like this is a vid where anyone could remotely hear enough of the mix/tone to rate it, seems more like a promo thing or just general sharing of a cool metal/production-related vid, so I tend to think the main forum is still the most logical place!

also similar to the bulb situation in that it seems like both bands have been postponing their albums for yearssss
CAN HAS ALBUM PLZ NOW GUYS?!