Short video clip of the Axe FX

Acle! Long time no see!
hope alls well with you.
Still playing guitars with too many strings i see.
;)

Excuse my noob question, but what is the differences between the Axe FX and the PodXtPro? How much does it cost?

Great vid tesseract!

Axe-FX
Overview
The Axe-Fx is a breakthrough guitar amp simulator and studio effects processor. Unprecedented computing power is dedicated to driving its highly detailed algorithms which deliver the sound and feel of real tube amps as well as a suite of breathtaking, world-class effects. The unit’s rugged 2 RU steel chassis is designed to easily withstand the demands of touring and comes equipped with all the essential professional I/O options.
Regular price: $1,799.95
Sale price: $1,499.95

Axe-FX Ultra
Ultra Advantage
The Axe-FX Ultra utilizes a faster processor with more memory than the “standard” Axe-FX. This allows the unit to run more instances of effects simultaneously. The Ultra also adds an arpeggiator, synth effects, vocoder, looper, multi-band compressor, ring modulator, quad chorus, diffuser, resonator, crossover and more complex delay and pitch based effects.
Regular price: $2,299.95
Sale price: $1,999.95

AxeFX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PodXT IMO, and I don't really like either! :loco: