Should Anthrax keep Belladonna in the band or look for someone else?

Should Anthrax keep Belladonna or get someone else?

• Keep Belladonna this time (something new)

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Kick Belladonna out again (business as usual)

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Bring back Dan Nelson (because Bush is no option)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Bring back Dan Nelson (even if Bush is an option)

• Bring back Neil Turbin finally (many Thrashers would like that)

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Get Dan from Nerve Damage instead of Belladonna

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Get the singer from Thrashcore Fanatics instead of Belladonna

• Bring back John Bush (pay him a million if it's necessary)

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • I wanna be the new Anthrax-singer (but i can't sing)

• I wanna be the new Anthrax-singer (and i'm better than Belladonna)

• Total voters
he would be a good choice, imagine him singing "Toast To The Extras", this song reminds me of TTTE, is this a rip-off?

or Thrax should get him, the people would buy tix for the show just to see him and his penis-nose, he could be the new Not-Man!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_z01wMl3Do&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for John Bush, even though I think it's not possible.
I just am not a fan of Joey's voice, period. Seems like a good guy and he definatly has a place in Anthrax, he was a big part of what they once were. But for me to really be a fan of the band, John Bush was a big part of what I like. And if John cannot be the singer, it would have to be a singer whose voice I like - and Joey's not it. Dan Nelson was alright, I liked him better than Joey, but not nearly as much as John Bush.

Where's the Steve Perry option cause what ive heard from joey lately, steve would be better singing the 80's stuff, Joey just doesn't have it anymore plus this is 2010 not 1985. Joey also kinda Looks like Bubba Ho-tep now days.

Where's the Steve Perry option cause what ive heard from joey lately, steve would be better singing the 80's stuff, Joey just doesn't have it anymore plus this is 2010 not 1985. Joey also kinda Looks like Bubba Ho-tep now days.

I would imagine that Steve Perry's voice is way worse than Joey's in 2010. Pretty sure that's why he quit the business, his voice is really messed up.

I love old (Joey) thrax, I love mid (Bush) Thrax, I just think Joey can pull it off anymore. Joey was great in the 80's, I even bought his solo stuff. The Big Four Show I was a little embarrassed. And as much as i think Bush still kicks ass and some of my favorite songs have been with Bush. They need to move on find someone who brings a new level to the band, breathes new life, Overhaul This Old Muscle Car, Its got alot of asskicking left in it.

it doesent mater who sing, the right question is how long the new one sing.. if its long enough to finished (o.k. i learned from history) AND RELEASE a new album...

and if you made a poll from a.) to j.) anthrax will choose k.) and than l.) and than k.) and they will tell that that was the best decision they ever made and its best singer of all time an how happy they are with "k."

and its definitaly not funny, apart from that you can make a movie or better a daily endless soap about that

i hope for us we get a new cd, we could made so much polls as we want...after the years the 2 fronts are clear. joey vs. john. or we made a poll that the frontname beginns with J.. and

i want "K" ;-)

I love old (Joey) thrax, I love mid (Bush) Thrax, I just think Joey can pull it off anymore. Joey was great in the 80's, I even bought his solo stuff. The Big Four Show I was a little embarrassed. And as much as i think Bush still kicks ass and some of my favorite songs have been with Bush. They need to move on find someone who brings a new level to the band, breathes new life, Overhaul This Old Muscle Car, Its got alot of asskicking left in it.
Do really think Dan Nelson sounded better than Joey? I'd venture to guess few would agree with you.