Should I do it?

Rock Hydra

Feel the Strain!
Nov 27, 2005
Buffalo, NY. U.S.A.
I was just browsing through a local Guitar Center and saw a Jackson Kelley w/ a Floyd Rose and 24 frets and 2 Jackson humbuckers for $149 dollars, and seems to be in good condition. Good deal?

+1 but i've been to guitar center b4 and the cheapest i've seen for a jackson here is like 300 bucks so maybe you should

Then why are you posting in this thread? :lol:

Seems like a good price tbh, if it is a jackson kelly. I assume its a misprint, but if it isnt, then i havent heard about it.

Most kellys go for around $600 in sweden.

Ive tried a few kellys, they usually have a nice tone, but to me the fretboard isnt like the dinky for example.

+1 but i've been to guitar center b4 and the cheapest i've seen for a jackson here is like 300 bucks so maybe you should

Yeah, I don't really look at the Jackson guitars at GC, usually only Ibanez and I go to the ESP shop a couple miles away, so I don't really know prices for used Jacksons.

Then why are you posting in this thread? :lol:

Seems like a good price tbh, if it is a jackson kelly. I assume its a misprint, but if it isnt, then i havent heard about it.

Most kellys go for around $600 in sweden.

Most definitely not a misprint since I inquired about it. Well, I think then I will get this guitar if someone hasn't scooped it up already.

Yeah, I don't really look at the Jackson guitars at GC, usually only Ibanez and I go to the ESP shop a couple miles away, so I don't really know prices for used Jacksons.

its probably a used kelly pro, pre-2006
I'd go for it.

I might aswell ask in this thread. The guitarshop i go to only has a few ibanez, so i mainly try their jacksons and LTDs while im there, but they recieved a used Ibanez RG550, 24 frets, double humbucker and one single coil, and a whammy for $500. Resonable price?

I might aswell ask in this thread. The guitarshop i go to only has a few ibanez, so i mainly try their jacksons and LTDs while im there, but they recieved a used Ibanez RG550, 24 frets, double humbucker and one single coil, and a whammy for $500. Resonable price?

Rg550 are fucking awesome guitars so yeah, it'd be worth it.

Same to Rock Hydra, a guitar with those specs that's going for $149 is a bargain.