Should I go back on Facebook?

TesticleMilkshake

pewpewlazrz
Oct 24, 2010
New York
4 years ago, I deleted my Facebook, I was going through a weird period. However, I miss getting in contact with buddies from college, work, etc. Should I bring it back? How many of you Sneapsters use the book of faces? I feel as though it leads to stalking tendencies...

Also, thoughts on social networking, Facebook, etc. I have a Twitter, which I enjoy.

4 years ago, I deleted my Facebook, I was going through a weird period. However, I miss getting in contact with buddies from college, work, etc. Should I bring it back? How many of you Sneapsters use the book of faces? I feel as though it leads to stalking tendencies...

Also, thoughts on social networking, Facebook, etc. I have a Twitter, which I enjoy.

i use facebook to keep track of people/my shcedule with them
i'm basically using it in a way where i'll be using it much less frequently as soon as i get a phone, which just happens to be later today,
woo-hoo, i'm getting a phone today

even if I have no clue I would guess that at least 95% of the Sneapsters use Facebook just because it's the biggest network
on the planet with 800 million users, most of them in the USA and Europe, main users between 13-30 years old, so probably
fitting the users here very well ;)

I use it to get in contact with friends, especially the ones that live far away, talk to people from the board on a regular basis
and so on. At the same time I am using it for work alot, I admin lots of pages atm, doing my own business, bandpage and so
on-and I am able to get info about events, new stuff and so on.
I am using Twitter, too, but not for private use, just to share stuff that I do with my business (freelance marketing guy ;) ).

i get on there every couple days. i usually end up scrolling thru a bunch of bullshit on my news feed and wonder why i even bother with it.

and it seems like even the haters use it ;)
the only thing I hate about facebook right now is the people bashing facebook (especially the timeline) while using it...

i use it almost everyday but i can do without.

the thing with facebook is you can use it but i wouldn't hand them too much of your private information, just in case. i'm not one to wear a tinfoil hat but they're a bit suspicious, so i won't let them know everything. i don't have anything to hide but i don't think a corporation needs to know all that much about me.

Now that it has different lists (similar to G+'s "circles") and enough privacy control I use it fairly frequently.

I mostly use it to keep up with bands, shows, pc game news, etc. but hardly post unless it's to share something someone else put up or maybe once in a while something of my own. It is kind of good for keeping up with stuff you like.

I've considered deleting mine for a few months... but it keeps sucking me back in...

...on the plus side, theres a sneap forum group...

...and a DIO tribute group...

i get on there every couple days. i usually end up scrolling thru a bunch of bullshit on my news feed and wonder why i even bother with it.

This. Only for me it's once a week or even farther between. Sometimes only when I get an e-mail alerting me to a new message/wall post. It is handy to get in touch with bands, networking, etc. though.