Should I go to this show?

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
8th - Edmonton, Red´« - AB (onsaledate 21/1)

Opeth (headliner)
Devildriver (support)
Dark Tranquillity (opening)

I'm really tempted to say "meh" and "fuckit" despite the fact that I was pissed off they cancelled their show here two years ago... because since then, I've come to not even care...

Cost: $27 + A bunch of Ticketmaster (FUCK YOU TICKETMASTER) Fees for general admission.

what the hell is up with opeth always touring with devildriver, i swear to god every tour they do it's with that fucking pile of nu-metal garbage

I imagine Roadrunner has something to do with that fag shit.

Seriously, I'm not sure if I want pay $30 something to hear 3, maybe four old Opeth songs, a bunch of new shit that I don't care for, have to listen to that Devildrivel (<--- Awesome unintentional typo) and some Dark Tranquillity stuff which I'm sure will be ok, but I was never big on them so it's sorta meh to me.

Not to mention that time is a precious commodity while at school, in the middle of a bunch of midterms and papers (and before anyone says anything, that's exactly why I waste all my time arguing with teenagers on the internet :rolleyes: :loco: )

I would go. [/dude who has missed the last 4 Opeth tours in the area]

But seriously, they rule. Even the new shit. Oh wait I like that stuff better than the old anyhow.

I'll call you a fag if you want, but it has nothing to do with your attendance or lack thereof of said show.

Fag.

Dude, how often do you get a chance to leave the house and do something? What's the last show you've been to? You don't want to see Dark Tranquillity and Opeth?