Show in Concord Last Night

Insania

As Good As Dead
Jun 7, 2002
Sacramento
Visit site
Hailz to your show last night, you sounded heavy as hell! It was a bit harder without having heard most of your new material before, but it was still cool.:headbang: I remember having heard one new song you played in SF a month or so ago, you all played it last night too, that one was my favorite of the night (whatever it's called!!)

Nice to have finally met you all, too, and Imagikafan - look for Insania pounding beer and headbanging at future Imagika shows...

Thanks too, Squeak, through the beer fog I even remember the name of that band you spun-- Pathos -- I'm going after Katharsis first thing Monday...

Cheers!

I personally had a great time Friday night. Hopefully in a couple of months or so we can make sure everyone has a chance to hear the new material when "Devils On Both Sides is released. Being an Imagika fan (No pun Pooch) before joining the band the song I think you heard before was called Black Sun. It's now called Evil's Rising. Look forward to hanging with you at future shows and I'm going out on a limb but I think I can arrange The Conflict to be on the Exodus show set list.

That show was fucking KICK ASS and soooooooo fun!!! :headbang: That was probably the best-sounding and most energetic out of the shows Norm has been in, I think. Not that they ALL aren't great, but there was just something different on Friday. I like that really new song, shit I'm not sure of the name. Violent Apprentice? LOL Something like that. Fucking FAST and HEAVY!!! I soooooooo wish I was able to really headbang that night. That pissed me off. :mad: But great, great, great fun all the way around. Props to you guys (and gal)!!!

Crap I forgot to add.... Insania, it was very nice to meet you FINALLY! My fellow Lefay-fan-from-hell. :p If you don't find Pathos on Monday, let me know. Maybe I can find it for you instead. Also, can you order online or no? I'll somehow help you find that cd if need be!!!

It was great to finally meet you, Insania! We'll definitely be pounding beers and headbanging at future Imagika shows. As for the show, it was excellent! I really liked the Osmium/Imagika/Agent Steel bill. I agree with you, Alina. Norm's been great at previous gigs, but he was AWESOME Friday night. Btw, Alina, I think the song you are thinking about is "Vigilante". It used to be called "Fallen God", and yes, it's an asskicker! And Insania, I think the song you really like is "Devils On Both Sides". Anyway, I had a blast and I'll see you all soon. :headbang:

NP: Flotsam And Jetsam - Drift

Devils on Both Sides -- that's a killer name for a song. The 'ol bad-cop bad-cop approach to metal...

Squeak, I got the metal shop dude to order me up a slice of Pathos, also some of a French band called No Return, which comes recommended. He just got my Invocator and Darkane's Rusted Angel, I should be all over the road going home tonight!!

Yes, that's the one, Katharsis --

Savascream -- Hope there aren't too many Conflicts with putting that one on the set -- but, now that I've got your ear, so long as you sing at least one (The Conflict, The Fallen One, or Chaos), that would be cool. Confiict has the best opening, but the Fallen One has the best opening lyric -- The Antichrist!! The one who's fallen! --

I know you didn't write those, but they are awesome...