show in Tel-Aviv, 18. 7.

The land of the free and the brave? o_O (NHF)
It was a private school.
We pretty much did whatever we wanted, and nobody seemed to care. It was almost like an open door policy. Everyone would come and go as they pleased, everyone used to smoke during class (I even used to bring a hookah, which was the only thing I kept in my bookbag), everyone was piss drunk half the time. The teachers figured that it just makes their jobs easier, to not have to bother with disciplining us.
But the principal said that the owner is getting really pissed about my hair (which was only down to my shoulders), because of how much it makes me look like a bum.
Then, after I refused to pay one of the owner's ridiculous fines (every time the police were called to the school, even if we did nothing wrong, everyone had to pay the owner like $50 or something like that, which nobody ever did), he told the principal that if I don't get a haircut within a few days, I am out of the school

One day, I am hoping to get some interns, so I can have my slaves that will do almost everything I need.

That would suck. One of the best perks of running a business, is the chance to hire some interns, that will abide by your every wish, just for the experience.
Plus the cute intern women, that want to be more useful, and feel more important, than just bringing coffee to the boss or answering the phone. Not that I would take advantage of such a situation *cough*

That would suck. One of the best perks of running a business, is the chance to hire some interns, that will abide by your every wish, just for the experience.
Plus the cute intern women, that want to be more useful, and feel more important, than just bringing coffee to the boss or answering the phone. Not that I would take advantage of such a situation *cough*

well student jobs are pretty much the same...except the whole coffee thing.
you do all the hard work for your superior engineer(in my case that is)
some student jobs here pay pretty well around 15$ per hour...I could live well of that kind of salary and the moment you graduate...it jumps to 19$
and that's well above the israeli salary average. more than enough to make a decent living.

Wow, that's a lot for a student job.
Most interns here don't make anything, but some companies do pay a little.