show in Tel-Aviv, 18. 7.

The Metal Shop is called... Metal Shop !

It's on Frishman road, on the corner with Dizengoff street :

map_eng.jpg

You can buy directly a ticket from here i think!!!

Barbi club is just the venue, i don't think they sell tickets here.

The barby does sell tickets before the show...they just cost 75 instead of 65 in the early sales

Wellcome magister, lucky man (cause the travel and OL gig)
:bah: *healthy envy*

He's more lucky for meeting me:loco:
I think he would have enjoyed a show at the theater club more
the sound was cool and everything but the barby stage is too bloody small.

first time I see an OL show without keyboards and without percussions
and even if they came they'd have no place on stage, it was crowded enough on stage for the main 5...then there were the songs with Shlomit and Halo dies with Jones(from whorecore)
nevertheless great vibes during the show from the band and the audience.

He's more lucky for meeting me:loco:
Sure, then tudràs buidar els collons:lol:
I think he would have enjoyed a show at the theater club more
the sound was cool and everything but the barby stage is too bloody small.
first time I see an OL show without keyboards and without percussions
and even if they came they'd have no place on stage, it was crowded enough on stage for the main 5...then there were the songs with Shlomit and Halo dies with Jones(from whorecore)
nevertheless great vibes during the show from the band and the audience.

Very human gigs those of sweatsharing (sometimes you can share it whith you wanna to:devil:

sweatsharing you'd have in both places...the musical experience in the theater would have been better...that's all I'm saying

lol my balls are reserved for my girlfriend

In fact, barbi was really fine with me. Dunno what would have the other place been like, but I liked the atmosphere a whole lot.

All in all, it's really hard to find words which would do this unique experience justice... I really didn't expect to hear the acoustic (well, kinda:) ) Thy Beloved's Cry, it was beautiful. Hope to see an acoustic show soon :)

In fact, barbi was really fine with me. Dunno what would have the other place been like, but I liked the atmosphere a whole lot.

All in all, it's really hard to find words which would do this unique experience justice... I really didn't expect to hear the acoustic (well, kinda:) ) Thy Beloved's Cry, it was beautiful. Hope to see an acoustic show soon :)

actually, the barbi has pretty shitty acoustics if not handled properly
most shows(and that's a lot of shows) I've seen in the babri had less than average sound.
the soundmen did a wonderfull job...the show indeed had a great sound.
hope the tel aviv humidity didn't bother you too much.

Naw, it felt like being at home, as far as humidity goes :) though, I have to admit that at night it can get pretty bad.
I agree completely whith your remark about the sound, in fact, it was one of the best I've heard.

Tel-Aviv is great...really enyojed it a lot. Especially Old Jaffa. And abulafia :headbang: :headbang: :) it was really funny, while wandering around I wanted to ask some guy at a stand (well, not really a stand, but nevermind) where I could find this bakery. And i look up and read "Said Abuelafia and sons" :lol: folks here are very friendly, it was a nice change :lol:
only the some people at the passport control found something strange about me, so they had to take me to some remote, crampy room and ask some really weird questions :ill: :lol:

yeah airport security can be a bitch...aspecially this day and age with al kaeda and everything.
maybe it had something to do with the fact that Jovanni Rosso(the croatian footballer who plays in israel) beat some guy up in a pub in zagreb after he(the guy, not Rosso) put a german song on the jukebox and started saying "heil hitler" and giving the nazi salute.

asking wierd questions is not too bad...as long as they don't give you a cavity search...there's nothing like having a total stranger poke inside your ass in an airport.

Yeah, cavity search wouldn't be so nice :lol:
well, I can say that I would've done the same thing as Rosso. It is so shameful that so many Croatian kids are outspokenly nationalists and even neonazi :mad: :rolleyes: o_O and the authorities aren't mad keen on sanctioning such calamities. Sometimes I'm really ashamed of some of Croatia's recent history (1941-1945)

it's a shame about neonazis anywhere...despite all the fuckheads out there
I'm glad there are "people loving" people such as yourself that don't tollorate racism...it's what the world should be like.
and yeah those years were pretty nasty but 90% of the croatian people didn't even live back then or was just a a little boy/girl.
Every nation has done some horrible things...the important thing is to learn the lesson so such things don't happen again

only the some people at the passport control found something strange about me, so they had to take me to some remote, crampy room and ask some really weird questions :ill: :lol:
"what's the name of the dog of your neighbours?" haha, so typical. Don't be afraid, it's the common stuff. I went many times to the "backoffice" room...

well, that was a great pleasure to see you there. Unfortunately Nathalie and me couldn't roam with you around cause we were in Jerusalem the two days after and then you had to leave...

Next time probably ;)