show in Tel-Aviv, 18. 7.

Im back from Israel- after kicking Ilans ass again :kickass:
Cool to meet yet another fan in the show- this time from Croatia :) respect brother!

Im processing the pics from the trip to Germany and Israel as we speak and will post some here. As soon as I can get Yannick to let me use his pc.

"what's the name of the dog of your neighbours?" haha, so typical. Don't be afraid, it's the common stuff. I went many times to the "backoffice" room...

yeah.....Yannick has a V.I.P pass to this room!
:lol:

damn army reserve.......I waited for this gig! mostly because of the chance to see you all there......but......I had to spend 2 weeks near Eilat (in the hottest era ever!).....
still have one week to go!
:erk:

actually I just like being a kickass guy...not kicking people's asses
because I don't believe in violence(unless it's moshing, which i don't do anymore anyway) and that's why I'm åsome.:D

actually I just like being a kickass guy...not kicking people's asses
because I don't believe in violence(unless it's moshing, which i don't do anymore anyway) and that's why I'm åsome.:D
But kicking ass is very metal. Joey DeMaio, the pimp of metal, says so

lol...I must be not all that metal then
did I mention I'm taking of my metal hair(which i've grown for the past 2.5 years) in favor of short hair?
the lion will now be once again a kitten...meow purrr

After a dozen drinks, you won't mind kicking ass.

I'm a supporter of short hair.
I actually got a haircut today.

I used to have long hair until I was about 15. But it's a pain in the ass to maintain. Spending 10 minutes a day in hair care (shampoo, repeat, conditioner), plus trying to prevent it from going in every direction, was simply not worth it.

yeah man I've seen your photos.
well after it gets long enough it stops growing in all directions...you have a month or two when the hair is a mess and then it just settles...but for a 15year old, 2 months is eternity aspecially with all the peer pressure in school.

which reminds me...i need to get a regular comb, wouldn't have much need for my indestructable thick comb with short hair.
no more hair banging...no more going up to my dad saying "look I'm cousin itt"

Well, I was used to the long hair. I used to go for a few months at a time without a haircut (which used to drive my parents crazy). But I finally went for about a year and a half without actually getting one (I'm not including side and back trims, which I always got every 3 weeks or so).
The main reason I got an actual hair cut, was because my principal threatened to expel me, unless I got a haircut (and he let a lot of things slide). Ever since then, it just felt so much more comfortable, and was also a lot more practical (looked better, easier to style, and most of all, it was easy to maintain).
Peer pressure had nothing to do with it though. Everyone always commented on the awesomeness of my hair.
My hair is also extremely thick, has lots of volume and grows really fast, so that also makes it hard to maintain when it gets long.

You don't really need a comb. What you should get, is a bottle of jojoba oil, and do an oil treatment every couple of weeks or so. I know that the commercial oil treatment stuff claims to work better, but 100% pure jojoba oil is really the best product for oil treatments.

I'm too Al Bundy to get oil in my hair:lol:...besides my hair is naturally oily so no oils would do me any good...one day without washing my hair(when it was short) would make my hair look as if i put a whole container of gell in it.

what kind of school forbids long hair on boys?
is that not very christian?(even though jesus himself appears with long hair in the icons and crosses and whatnot) and besides you're jewish...

in my school there were only these restrictions for appearence
a. no sleeveless shirts for boys
b. no extreme piercings(ears, nose, eyebrow and naval allowed but no chain connectors and not too many piercings so it looks distracting and creepy to look at)
c. no extreme hair colors(blue, green, purple and whatnot) except on purim
but you have to return to a normal hair color after purim or shave you head.

god knows what a. was all about...never got it, the only thing i could think of is that female teachers were affraid of male armpit hair

My hair is also naturally oily (pain in the ass now, but will definitely pay off later on in life).
Jojoba oil is actually good for the skin and hair. It gives moisture and nutrients, so the body ends up producing less sebum.

I went to a Jewish high school (it wasn't really religious or anything, but the teachers, owner and principal all were). There was a dress code of:
no jeans
no sweatpants
only button down shirts
hair cannot be too long, or not completely shaven off
and no cologne (nobody ever followed that one),
but they didn't really make too much of a fuss if we didn't follow it. As long as we didn't try to look like hip hop guys or something.
Normally, the principal wouldn't have said anything about my hair, but the owner started bringing it up.

I don't see why your school would have made a big deal about sleevless shirts though, unless you went to a dati school.

no man, I was in a regular secular school.
back in the day my school was the only school in the area without a uniform school shirt.the only time you had to put a uniform shirt was gym class in which you also had to be in black shorts or sweatpants(depending on the season) and sneakers.
one year after i graduated the school uniform shirt got into our school and frankly I don't understand why...the guys dressed normal, the girls didn't dress like sluts...they used to in junior high(which is on the same campus) but failed to meet my highschool's admittance bar which was a need for a 75% average in the 9th grade final grades.not too hard if you put a little effort into your studies.had my best grades in the 9th grade...ended with a 96 average when I usually pulled between 85 and 91.
I hated junior high...always got picked on and forced into being in a fight with the village idiots